Are most guys stronger than they look?

Cause I'm always afraid if I were to sit on their lap or something I'd be too heavy lol. I'm average weight but I'm really paranoid about it! Help?

0|0
1|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Yea, you'd be surprised. Guys have a different muscular structure than girls, so we may look skinny and thin, but could possess something called brute strength.

Take me for example...I'm about 5'5" 160lbs...I'm of the athletic build. I possess brute strength because I can lift twice my own weight.

If you sit on a guys lap chances are it won't matter. He might ask you to talk about the first thing that pops up, but I highly doubt you'd hurt him.

I depends though...if your 300lbs, you'll do some damage. lol jk

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• you don't need to worry about it. guys can support you if ur average weight. just don't jump onto there lap and land on something that will hurt them.

0|0
    0|0
  • You fine, just as long as you don't do it to an 8 year old.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm used to my brother sitting on me (with the intent to annoy/cause pain), so a girl of less weight just sitting wouldn't bother me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Once you start getting over 16 the natural strength difference become really noticeable.. most guys could easily handle 200 pounds on their lap..

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• I'm like that with my bf...but he swears I'm fine

0|0
    0|0