Who honestly believes in hair stereotypes?

I know for me I'm a natural blond and it actually does offend me when they call us stupid. Or having a "blond moment" or whatever people say. Because I am actually a pretty smart girl. And those other stereotypes like red heads usually have a short temper? Or the stuff people say about gingers. I think these stereotypes are so stupid. Anyone else agree?

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really think people seriously believe the stereotypes.

They're fun to joke around with for some, but I doubt there are many people who seriously believe blondes have a lower lever of intellect or that redheads have short tempers or that gingers lack souls.

What Guys Said 3

• I use such phrases as 'having a blonde' moment. But I hold the stereotypes in very low regard. Individuals are exactly that, their own person. With as many people that are in the world it's not inconceivable that some who share certain physical attributes may act in a similar manner, but that is merely coincidence and nothing more. That being said, I can have a pretty short temper with certain things and I do have my share of wtf moments. And I'm a redhead with natural blonde highlights XD

• I don't agree with any of the hair stereotypes. My girlfriend is blonde and very smart, too. Some brunette must have come up with all those rumors about blondes and redheads :)

• Isn't that a stereotype? lol that brunettes are the evil ones... :P

• I agree cause most of the time it's a brunette whose saying it haha. And you don't really hear much about the brunettes cause they like over power every other hair color lol :P

• Havent you noticed that the evil ones whether its cartoon or movies are ALWAYS brunettes.

why? we re so cute and friendly =") joking! yeah well I guess we do give the evil look with the darker hair and usually sharp eyes followed. and lets face it blondes are the one who act stupid in movies usually.. so the media and hollywood are the one to blame. Plus all those girls who are fake blondes are ruining it for real blondes too... well my boyfriend is blonde and he uses "the blonde moment " thing!

• Most of the time those hair stereotypes are just figures of speech.

What Girls Said 1

• the color of your hair doesn't mean anything