Is she attracted to me? or just being really friendly?

met this girl last year through our parents, immediately after the initial acquaintance we started talking like everyday, I could feel the chemistry between us and the attraction but I wasn't too sure. I don't see this girl often because we both go to different schools in different states, but when she does come home she's always wanting to make plans with me. Every time we hangout she's always smiling and we hold eye contact for a long time and she'll laugh at stupid jokes or things I say (some signs of attraction). However, she's still dating this guy she dated since senior year of high school (3 years), it's her first boyfriend ever. but she never mentions about him to me nor talks about it. Recently, I had to undergo surgery and she was flying back home on the same day of surgery, she kept calling my mom to see if I was still in the hospital, she got me this little puppy dog and made her boyfriend drive her to see me. Now this week she's coming home from vacation and she wants to hit the mall and go mini-golfing with me. She also gets mad when I send her plain and short text responses. Now I'm not sure if she's really attracted to me? Or just being really really friendly? I have no idea what her intent is or if she knows what she's looking for. To be honest I'm attracted to her, like because of the chemistry we have.

OK so we went shopping together yesterday at the mall and we had a good time. we spent an hr at the apple store watching funny youtube clips. earlier today she was in NYC with her family and she got me this t-shirt from fcuk.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think she liiikkkkeeesss you, but the boyfriend thing is tricky. 3 years is quite a long time. Tread very carefully; you don't want to be "that guy." Depending on how strong your relationship is, I would explain how you are feeling to her, understanding that it could possibly permanently alter things between the two of you for the worst, even if she feels the same way. It is possible that she enjoys your attentions but would rather not openly acknowledge them for what they are, lest she feel guilty about emotionally betraying her guy. May the force be with you...

What Girls Said 3

• I think she likes you(or the attention), but she wants to stay with the boyfriend. I mean, she's known him for a while, and she has a lot of history with him. It's also her first boyfriend, so he means a lot to her.

So, short answer, yes, but she's stayin with the bf.

• She is off limits unless she is not with her boyfriend anymore. Maybe there is some chemistry between you too, but you shouldn't wait for her. You may just get hurt in the end.

• She loves u! Just go grab her;)

What Guys Said 0