Why do guys?

Why do guys sometimes turn to look back at a girl a when the girl walks past them?

What does it mean when a girl and a guy walk past each other and the guy turns to look back at her?

What exactly do guys look at when they do that?

Also, could it mean anything if there's a guy who turns to look back at the same girl every time she walks past him?

Most Helpful Guy

• are you completely ignorant. are you looking for an ego boost? questions on here drive me crazy. guys and girls really aren't all that different, people act sometimes like were a different species, we think very similarly.

he's either checking you out,

he may think he recognizes you,

or maybe something caught his attention, maybe he was reading your shirt

What Guys Said 4

• It usually means they catch our eye and we find them attractive. So we do a double take :) Girls do it just as much.

If the guy turns back at the same girl every time he definitely likes her.

• I would think this is really obvious. He's checking you out, more specifically, he's looking at your bum.

• We're looking at your ass.

• Well I don't know. Maybe he was looking if you have leg hairs, or if you have poop stains. Or maybe he's interested in your fashin style, such as spotting the brand of your high heels or jeans? I don't know, what else could there be?

What Girls Said 1

• guys look to a girls behind when they look back. if the guy and a girl pass each other on the side and he looks to your back, well, he is definitely looking at you tush i. and it means he is totally checking you out.