Is this top too much for a date?

Is this top too much for a date?

What Guys Said 26

• Well that would be up to you if you wanted to wear it.. but if I had you as a date and you showed up wearing that.. I would give you a very sweet compliment, and one that you would deserve.. to me it is not to over the top at all.. I love women very much, they all have something that turns me on.. hope you have a great day

• "Too much"? Do you mean that you are considering wearing even less?

• What. Are. You. Doing.

No bottom substitutes? Go with something slim fit or tight, if you'd like to keep those shoes.

I'd say change the top for the first date. Something not so long sleeved.

• I would say it is a bit much by my tastes but then I hope you'd have your own opinion and will do what feels right for you. You probably shouldn't give a rat's ass what I think.

• You should not wear that on any date, ever.

• Depends. Is that how you usually dress? If so, it wouldn't seem out of place. If not, I'd say it's probably a little too much for a date.

• Too much, give him some mystery and also you're a good looking girl so you can wear any clothes and rock it quite honestly. 🤘

• Is he liberal or conservative? Liberal guys would not care while a conservative guy would think you're a slut

• 14d

Well we're both from rural Tennessee so I think it's pretty obvious the politics of the both of us

• 14d

That's true. We're more open minded.

• 14d

True but y'all only care about weed and diss religion which ain't what I want

• It contradicts the modesty of the pants and sneakers. I don't recommend it, not that it's slutty or whatever, but I think you'd look more put together with something that went well with the pants

• you look like total perfection. You are very beautiful

• Yeah i think so

• It looks terrible, just go with your bra on.

• First date? Well, depends on his personality, it seems cute.

• Uhh it's quite the opposite , a bit revealing

• If it's the first date, yes. Otherwise, no

• uhm... if there is a 3rd base involved no ;)

• Depends on where the date is.

• Yeah little bit

• You look so hot!!! Lucky guy!😉

• I would choose something else unless you're telling the guy that you're easy.

• Not very

• I like it a lot! You should wear tight shiny leggings with it though and knee high boots to look completely sexy and irresistible.

• i dont like it.

• It's definitely a fuck me outfit

• Not if you want the guy to fuck you

What Girls Said 20

• I think it's too much for the first date. Maybe if you wore a tank underneath it then it would be okay. But Its just a bit much for a first date.

• Well... leaves little to the imagination but to each their own. Not something I'd personally wear.

• I wouldn't wear that on a first date. I understand you're probably not referring to the entire outfit, but just encase you are, I think the entire outfit is not a good idea.

• No, it's not much for a date. The outfit as a whole is well balanced, it's ' not casual' with the top and casual at the same time with jeans and sneakers. The problem with it is the shirt, it supposed to be classy but it's not because it is too revealing. I don't see the point of wearing a completely transparent shirt, since it doesn't cover anything.

• Yeah it looks bad.

• Depends.
    •with your boyfriend? OK
    •with a guy you know for a long time? OK
    •with someone you barely know? Depends if you want something serious with him. Some guys might find it a bit revealing. But if you go at a club I think it's ok.

• i think if you try and pull it off in a high fashion way it could be cute. a red lip, some winged liner, definitely not those pants. and add a duster coat or something!

• Unless you're shooting an adult film then yes.

• Yes yes it is

• Honestly, it's just ugly.

• it's a bit too much in my opinion

• For a first date yeah

• yeah it's a bit trashy

• that is something you would wear to a club or a bar, not on a date. you are showing that you are easy and it's very trashy

• I wouldn't wear it.

• I can see no top. Where is it?

• no, its not enough

• the outfit looks nice except for the shirt which you can see your bra through. unless its a night club, I would change the shirt and give your date something to look forward to. just my opnion though.

• First date. Yes.

• lol so unclassy and a turn off.