What is your opinion about facial hair?

Updates:
Thank you I was asking because I have a van dyke that's about 3 to 3 1/2 inches long.

0|0
12|8

Most Helpful Girl

• I really like guys with some scruff, in general. Some guys can pull off beards kind of like this: link Any longer than that is usually not good. Just a mustache alone looks pretty bad. And for the love of god, please don't get an ironic mustache.

Welp, that basically sums up my views on facial hair. x)

0|2
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• I love facial hair. I don't know if its because my dad and most of his friends who have been reliable my whole life have facial hair and like I somehow put those same reliable traits on guys with facial hair? hahaha I don't really know. I think it makes a guy look way more manly and attractive.

Granted no ZZ top beards and generally no moustaches until you're over 30. My faves are just the overall scruff/5 o'clock shadow or the van dyke.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it depends on the guy's features. But majority of guys do look a lot better with it.

It even makes the guy who plays harry potter better looking.

1|1
    0|0
    • Unless your talking about those long redneck ones..noo, those are gross.

• I usually don't like it, but some guys can pull off some scruff. Personally, I don't like lots of facial hair (sorry) but some is ok as long as it's well maintained.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like a little scruff, it's very sexy in my opinion. I don't like the full on beards or anything like that though

0|1
    0|0
  • stubble/scruff can be hot. a full on beard is gross. also, soul patch/mustache/goatee = a huge no.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer none at all. Guys look way cleaner with clean faces :) But there's always exceptions to that.

0|0
    0|0
  • i like facial hair but not to the extect where it's growing off their face like beards that are 3 inches below their chins, if that makes sense. different styles suit different men.

0|0
    0|0
  • Stubble is hot, so are goatees. Mustaches will make you looks like a pedophile, and long beards will make you look like a hobo. Sooo, basically some facial hair is ok, but you need to know what looks good on you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only like a little bit :/

0|0
    0|0
  • i like a bit of facial hair, especially stubble. Some guys it looks better on than others tho.

0|0
    0|0
  • I personally hate it...but a little stubble can be sexy

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 8

• As long as it's not on her, it's fine with me. As with beards and other facial hair styles I think they are all social masks that guys wear to appear to be 'masculine', hard and even menacing.

0|0
    0|0
  • They say they like the look, ...until it scratches their own face up or their genital area...after some enthusiastic sex play...most surveys...done with hundreds of respondent women prefer clean shaven men...

0|0
    0|0
  • Proud to sport a goatee!

0|0
    0|0
  • Its awesome!

0|1
    0|0
  • On a guy, ok. On a girl, extra sexy.

0|0
    1|0
  • I knew a girl who had a little peach fuzz, it was cute!

0|0
    1|0
  • Makes you feel more manly!

0|0
    0|0
  • I have stuble the women definitly like that. Beards and mustaches uhh not sure

0|0
    0|0