Girls, how much money do you spend on makeup in a month? A year?

Title says it all, just curious.

Updates:
14d Damn some of you girls spend so much! I only asked this because the girl I've been dating for the past month is obsessed with makeup and wanted to see if $600 a year was a lot, I have a feeling she lied though and it's way more lol.

0|0

What Girls Said 18

• I would guess less than £10. I think this year, I've only spent about £2 on make up.

0|0
    0|0
  • About $200/month so around $2400/year

0|0
    0|0
  • Zero, nothing... I'm a sixteen year old sort of tomboy with no female influences.

Now that I think about it, this opinion isn't useful.

0|0
    0|0
  • zero, I just use my sister's.
    She buys them once in a few or couple of months but not a lot.
    Not aboce $50 I think

0|0
    0|0
  • 7$ a month on average, but I like to treat myself from time to time. I think it's around 200$ a year.

0|0
    0|0
  • I cannot say per month, because I do not buy make-up every month. A year? Probably less than $100. I don't use much make-up. Only eyeshadow, mascara and lipstick/gloss. No foundation or anything like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Around $100?
    But I get eyelash extensions which are $700 a year

0|0
    0|0
  • A month? I don't buy new products regularly. I replace them when they run out or expire though. My most expensive items are $23 smashbox color corrector and a $35 kat von d foundation, they've lasted me a while.

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably $300 a year

0|0
    0|0
  • None, zero

0|0
    0|0
  • Too much!

0|0
    0|0
  • hmm i'm just now getting back into makeup so probably 100 a month?

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, not a lot. In one purchase I spent about $50 on it, and that was from this year

0|0
    0|0
  • Less than 10€. I prefer being casual with my physical attitude.

0|0
    0|0
  • Less than $20

0|0
    0|0
  • 100 pounds weekly x

0|0
    0|0
  • It's going to depend on where she shops and what makeup brands she is into. I probably spend the same amount if not more on makeup. Half the time it's not something I need or will use. If she really loves makeup she might buy limited edition makeup just to have.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would I spend so much money on make-up? What the hell... That is crazy...
    I spend less than 20 euros in a year. I don't care if I am going to get called cheap. I prefer spending my money on stuff I consider more important.

0|0
    0|0