Help!! Where do I find over-the-knee boots for my long, skinny legs?

I am looking for black, suede-looking, thigh-high/over-the-knee boots (like Stuart Weitzman's "highland" boots, for example).

5'11" and am naturally very, very skinny (VS model skinny to give you an idea) so I need the calf circumference to be around 11 or 12 inches (ideally) and the shaft height a minimum of 22 inches (because that reaches the top of my knee).

I am not picky about heel height/width or anything. I also don't give one crap about the brand.

I just want them to fit! Most "thigh-high" boots go knee-high on me and look baggy, but I don't have 700 dollars to drop on SHOES.

My budget is $150-ish.

What Guys Said 3

• If you go to a Facebook page called "SHOE BOX PORN LLC", you will see all sorts of boots of the type that you are thinking of. In each pic, look at the vendor (e. g. Jimmy Choo, Stuart Weitzmann, etc) and, if necessary, comment asking about the footwear. Anyway, on a daily basis, they will have 1 or more such boots in their feed.

• Amazon. com maybe

• I assume every girl with boots that go over the knee are a hooker

What Girls Said 0