Is it weird to wear thermals every day?

I've fallen in love with them, and now just as a habit I put them on when I wake up in the morning. It's routine, but is that normal? Is this something other girls do or is it weird? I look like this, but you can't see them under my clothes lol...
Is it weird to wear thermals every day?

What Guys Said 9

• Haha I can't even tell, so go for it mate.

I'm a guy that freezes easy, wish I could join yah, cause every one I know spawned from the North Pole apparently and loves air, even with cold natural air outside. ❄️🌨

• They look fine. If you don't get too hot in them, who cares.

• If you like them and they are comfortable, why not? They look good to me.

• 13d

I dunno, I'm just wondering if other girls wear them, or if it's just me. I can't exactly tell by looking at them lol...

• 11d

I do hope nobody can tell just by looking at them... otherwise people would shake their head about my underwear... *lol*

• if it's cold it's ok

• 13d

cold to me? :P

• 13d

it's fine as that's the point off them to wear us exter warmth under your clothes

• I'm not a girl, but I love wearing thermals all year long.
    I know it's weird - especially in hot summer - but that's what I long for.

• Not weird u actually look great in them, what underwear u prefer under them?

• Is this a question or an excuse to upload pictures of your body?

• Hey I am a guy and I wear in winter all the time underarmour tights under my jeans. Totally adicted and I think my cold resistance droped from that ;-)

• Only when I'm working outside in the winter but my grandpa does

What Girls Said 4

• I generally wear them just about every day in the winter. I find them to be very comfortable and i stay warmer.

• 13d

Yay!!! I found someone!!! Ok now I know i'm not weird! What is the weather like where you are now just out of curiosity?

• 13d

all day, i just wear them under my stuff... if im wearing them i generally dont wear panties or bra haha

• 13d

same! ok we're cool... lol :)

• it's getting colder, so not weird at all
    i usually wear them underneath my clothes when going out

• 13d

Yay, there are 3 of us now! Ok so I feel much better now, thanks! Do you usually keep them on all day or do you take them off when you get to where you're going?

• 13d

no problem, haha. i keep mine on all day.

• nope it looks good on you. plus it's getting cold.

• 13d

thanks but nobody will see them (unless it's a very good date lol)... I"m wondering if it's normal though, do other girls wear them too?

• 13d

thermals under their clothes :P

• 13d

yes, it looks good.

• If that's what you like to wear then that's what you should wear

• 13d

I know, but I'm just wondering if it's normal, or if it's weird... do other girls my age do it? I don't know...

• 13d

Why do you feel weird? They don't look weird.