1-10, what would you rate me as??

Question says it all.

link

link

link

link

it truly amazes me how rude everyone is... very very mean and rude... I expected more from people on this website than the kind of answers I got on this question, I don't really care if you don't find me attractive, but the mean comments about it

Most Helpful Girl

• Listen some people are just rude and that's okay because they have their opinions. Truthfully you are not ugly. I guess you're posting pictures of yourself all ripped and without a shirt kinda makes you come off cocky and people tend to be harsh towards guys with big egos. I'm not judging you but just stating what I think the impression is that people get after seeing the pics. You are an above average good looking guy. I'm assuming you already knew this and wanted attention? If not then that's the truth you are good looking but in terms of rating people even if I said you were a 8 it would be a lie since I don't know you to that extent. perhaps physically you can be a solid 8 or 7.5 but personality and how you carry yourself and how you treat other people adds a good 2 or 3 points.

What Girls Said 17

• 3... maybe. I actually said "ew" out loud when I saw pic #3 lol the california surfer dude look is NOT my type.

• Not my type either, sorry baby

• Thats not true at all, I commented on the people that were being stupid and rude, like you...... I did this because I'm not feeling the best about myself, and you are rude enough to say, "eww", your douche bag of a girl

• I understand how you thought I was being rude, because it wasn't the response you were looking for, and it hurt your feelings I guess. not my intentions. like another girl said, by the look of the pics you posted you seemed to have plenty of confidence. you aren't my type, that isn't a lie, but if I knew you were feeling down, I wouldn't have even answered. take care. hope you're feeling better.

• The face is not my type, but nice eyes. But you do look like you re stoned lol, Are you?

Anyway the pubic hair has to go and get a nice hair cut!

I would say face 3 body 5

• How many of these ratings do you want? I think this is your 3rd one.

Besides the fact that that's not even you, that guy's not really all that attractive.

• you could be very hot, but it would depend on you being a nice guy (seriously, not just bsing)

• How could we find you attractive if we can't see ur picture. all I see is ACCESS DENIED. So that pretty much you not good looking. Thanks a lot all of my soda went on my floor. come one.

• i was gonna say a 5-6, but luckily pics # 2 and 3 (more so #2) saved you...so id say a 7

• you have really nice eyes. =]

• well your body is fine but face? erm..not my type sorry.

but I'm sure girls who are into that type would think ur hot

• So basically you saying I'm ugly and that ugly girls would go for me

• No some girls like darker hair /eyes some like blondes, it all depends

• 7-ish.

• Sort your hair out then probably a 6.. Maybe a 7

• i would say 6 but the pube hair brought you down to a 3.5ish

• Lol so basically having hair on my d*** isn't normal to you? k I see now, girls like bold d***ed men lol

• You see I don't look at it like that, because when I posted the picture, I wasn't aware of the fact that my "pubs" were showing as badly as everyone on here states that they are.... so in my own defense, it wasn't intentional.

• Alright then, I give you a 6 then. Although, and this is constructive criticism, guys usually look better with shorter hair, but that's just my opinion

• i think you'd look greater with shorter hair! maybe a 6/7

• not bad looking at all so maybe a 7 or 7.5... personality adds to the way a person looks

• if I saw you out in public id give you an 7-8 I think you look good but might come off cocky..my type isn't really the cali pretty boy look but I can see girls going for u

• Nice eyes and bod but not a big fan of the face. Not my type, I guess. A 5?

• Was the pube picture really necessary?

Obviously you already think you're pretty hot if you've gone that far.

You look almost exactly like a guy in my chem class who asked me out.

I'd say your about a 5 or a 6.

Not really my type, but not bad I guess.

• Actually not at all, if I did then I wouldn't have asked this question.... I didn't focus on the fact that my "pubs" were showing.... but I guess I was wrong to think that people on this website could possibly be mature about the human body

• Look, I can be 'mature about the human body', but come on now, all you had to do was lift your towel up a bit. You obviously think you're attractive if you're going to be showing so much of your body to people and then asking them to judge you solely on appearance. Let's just think a bit logically now. And they're "pubes" not "pubs".

• Again you are completely wrong, reread what I wrote again, because you obviously didn't read sh*t I just said to you..... I don't think I'm hot at all, I did this because I don't think that I'm hot you idiot..... I didn't really care if hair was showing, it was just a shot with my body showing, like countless others that have done the same. So basically you assume all this crap because I mistakenly showed a few "pubes", you are a moron end of story.

• *cough* 8.5 >.>...

You seriously look like you could be on the cover of a romance Novel. xD

or a Porn star >///>

What Guys Said 12

• I rate you somewhere between a -1 and a - 10

What's with the picture with the towel down to your crotch...with the pubic hair showing ?

Why not just whip out your penis and get the question deleted ?

That is about as low brow, and Neanderthal as it gets...

• Really? you really think its THAT big of a deal if "some" hair is showing by accident? grow up man seriously

• 3.1459

• im eating cereal and almost threw it all up after looking at the pic with the pubes

• Hahahahahaha ...nice update. You put yourself out there and then can't take the criticism that you practically begged for. Need attention or what? If you need someone to like you and worship you, go buy a dog.

• AHHAHAAHAHAHAHA even better with the picture in your default. Amazing.

• kind of a 70's rock and roller I remember a tone of dudes that looked like you back in the day. A little like Dylan Kleebold to which is cool you should go for his look.

• Lose the pube-looking facial hair

• I thought you were an 8 or a 9, a lot of the girls here must have fairly high standards. The only thing I could think of is that they think you look like a douche, which would lower your ratings.

• Agreed... dressing smart/classy in the pics vs. "here are my pubes", would probably bump him up quite a few points.

• I wasn't like, HEY GUYS CHECK OUT MY PUBS! it wasn't intentional

• Whatever, it doesn't matter now, live and learn. You can try making new pics of yourself, covering up the pubes. It may or may not work out better for you. Good luck.

• was looking at a 5 but then I saw the pube hair picture and now it's a 2

• All these people on here are just haters. ill rate you a 7-8 no homo.

but yea most of these people are scared to put their pictures up anyways because they look like crap.

• horseface

• Wow girls you all are harsh! as a guy I totally thought you looked like a 8 or a 9 dude .and what's witth all the comments about the pubes? everybody's got em, don't tell him to get rid of them, thier natural. that's like asking someone to shave off their eyebrows in my opninion. It sucks how people base everything about sexuality on porn movies these days.

• Fabio and Chad Kroeger had a baby.