How can I stop looking young for my age?

im 19 and today someone thought i was 15 years old. its kinda annoying, as there are heaps of people who are younger than me who look my actual age or older. i feel like people dont take me seriously because they automatically think im younger than what i am. is there a way i can look older/my age?

Most Helpful Guy

• in a few years you will love it

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know,,, put on some weight/wear makeup and stuff like that... dress more mature

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 7

• Enjoy it while you can, you won't be able to for long.

• lots of drugs and regret

• But when you become older, it's a good thing to look younger.

• yes, i agree but right now its not. im only 19 and thats not that old, but i shouldn't be looking like a 15 year old lol

• haha. I bet you don't even look that young, I have heard this so many times :P it's nice that this bothers you that much, it shows that you don't have big worries in your life ;)

• Have kids. Nothing ages you faster. :-)

• Who said no one takes you seriously because of that?

• well i have been called a "baby" on my looks by my crush (that kinda hurt lol), and most people dont believe me when i say that i am not in high school or tell them my age.

• Oh, i bet he finds you cute.

• with your clothing and style

• It'd help if you showed us what you look like/non anonymous or post a pic

What Girls Said 1