Girls, guys, what is the boldest hair color you'd consider trying out for one day?

Let's assume your friends challenge you to all try out another hair color for 24 hours.
The classic blond, brown or black will not do... red is the minimum!
All other options are open. How far would you go?

I'd stick to red than. I also like that on girls :D

477

Most Helpful Girl

• I would love to do a rainbow oil slick kind of style. Google it, the pictures are amazing!!

• Haha yeah I know what you mean - an oil spot that reflects the sun looks like a rainbow.
      I've often seen it on TV... not beautiful when it's pollution but for a hair colour it would be great :D

• I'm convinced you have the right attitude :D
      Even without a dregree, I've seen people with your motivation grow through to a management position. Before you know it you'll have a bonus and a company car haha :D 8)

• Looking forward to seeing your rainbow, the MH is all yours :D

Sponsored

What Girls Said 46

• I've already had very red hair before so maybee blue
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...f86096efa6.jpg

• I dye my hair quite a lot :P My hair is currently half my natural ash/dirty blonde, the bottom is dyed bright blue. Last month, it was dyed part pink instead. In the past, I dyed all of my hair, not just part of it, and I had bright red, purple, blue and white. I think that my half pink is probably y favourite.

• Oh if only a day and if there was no damage done to my hair, if go all out haha! I'd get like a blue and purple galaxy hair or a bright and colorful sunset hair, maybe even rainbow hair just because some stylings of that look really cool! I've never colored my hair before, but as you can see, I would like to haha but yeah I'd definitely go all out!

• Oh wow, you'd be the most flashy girl in the States :D !

• Ahhahahah!!! Yeah maybe! But I think I'd rock that look πŸ˜‹βœŒπŸΌοΈ

• Mermaid hair for sure!!

http://i68.tinypic.com/10yq6vo.jpg

• I've had blue and purple ombré before... didn't bother me but I think green would be the boldest color for me to try.

• With green hairs everyone would remark you for sure :D
      You'd be unique!

• I just don't know about green... I might have to do green tips or something

• Haha yeah, that's slightly more conservative yet enough to be remarked :D

• Ha! Easy! Teal... or a bold violet blue purple shade. I already fully intend to do my hair some bright shade of color when I can afford to do it properly IF I'm working somewhere that allows for it.

• Kylie Jenner blue. Probs would ruin my hair and wouldn't suit me, but I'd try it anyways.
    i.perezhilton.com/.../...nner-blue-hair-2__oPt.jpg

• None because I used to color my hair an auburn red but stopped since I became tired of buying that stuff often.

• Yeah, I can imagine that if it becomes too high maintenance you get tired of it :o
      That's why my hair is never longer than 1 inch and always straight up :D
      Ideal for a guy: extremely low maintenance :D

• Plus My hair is thick, so it costs more to try and cover all of it.

• Yeah that's the disadvantage of it... the looks of thick hair on a girl are often gorgeous but I can imagine the maintenance is a little labour intensive and costly :o

• I would go purple dear brother haha

I was actually thinking about dying my actual hair colour that BUT I don't think i'm ballsy enough to do it :P

• Haha for 24 hours it would be fun sis... but your hair is far too beautiful to do weird things with :o

• Yeah but check out if after 24 h or so you can wash it off without traces :o
      Otherwise your boss will hit you with a besom :-(
      jeroenstamgast.nl/.../Afbeelding-3.png

• Haha agreed dear brother! I will be extra careful πŸ˜‚ Almost like having a curfew to turn back to my real self πŸ˜‚

• Either some pastel pink and white or blue and purple

• The first option is new... no one else chose that so far.
      Blue and purple are more popular, especially blue :D

• I would try blonde or hot pink. :)

• Haha hot pink... trying to get the picture of that it would look like :D

• I see... the day you find a pic of someone with "hot pink" hairs let me know :D

• Purple shading maybe

• As a shading maybe that could look nice... something to try out in a bold move :D

• Well i have black hair already then i can try brown for 24hrs then

• If I could wash the color when I shower, I'd go full nutter.

www.solidbackgrounds.com/.../...lor-background.jpg

• Hahaha very ambitious!
      Gosh I forgot to tell you, that shampoo is non-washable, it has to grow out :o
      A month or 6 and you'll be okay :D

• I've had pink and blue. I quite liked this color combinations.

Something like this
    http://eskipaper.com/images/blue-hair-2.jpg

• Dark electric blue :p

• https://s16.postimg.org/klnydfs51/image.jpg
    Red I guess. That was taken 3 years ago when I was a senior. That hair color was not real. The pic was modified. Haha

• Haha you could photoshop the pic to see what the colour of your choice would look like :D
      Blue hairs and a red skirt... just go for it 8)

• I've been every colour of the rainbow at some point. The stranger ones were bright blue and bright green.

• Haha some here chose green (few though) but I've never actually seen green hairs. You're the boldest lady on GAG so far :D

• Entirely! Maybe change your profile hahaha :D

• Haha well I'm not blonde anymore so I probably should :(

• I've always wanted to try baby blue or pink. Kind of over seeing those colours everywhere though so I'd like to go blonde again some day. Into my natural hair right now with all of the grey strands too lol.

• Gray at your age already? I had my first gray hairs around 35...
      And yeah, blue and pink are very popular choices!

• LOL wow sounds catchy

• I dyed my hair green and surprisingly it looked great
    the next color I will try is pastel purple.

• Silver

• One other lady made that choice! The two of you would jump out haha :D

• I have dark brown hair and have had caramel highlights in the past, but I would love going blue at the tips, i think that would be awesome!

• Electric blue. Always wanted to try it

• You're not the first who mentioned that idea... put your fingers in the wall socket and the rest is fully automatic :D

• Dark red or black

• Both look great. I had a meeting today with a collegue who has dark red hairs and they look gorgeous :D

• Always wanted to try silver or purple!

• Purple could bring you the silver medal :D
      Or you choose silver and than sing "purple rain"!

• Not sure if it's bold or not but I'd love to do silver for a day. (not grey lol... silver)

• Red. Let's do it.

• Oh yeah you'll get a nice look from me when you're red haired. I love it :D :D

• Well I haven't done blue or purple yet so I would choose one of those

• Go for it, maybe a mix haha!

• Yeah a Mix would be really cool, and I really like that look maybe I will give it a try sometime down the road. First I think I will wait for my red to fade out a little bit

• Oh yeah and don't be shy... red hairs are really nice! :D

• id say bluette...😊

• Dark blue

• I tried going red once.

• I love that :D
      Have a collegue who has red hairs and it looks gorgeous on her.

• More from Girls
    16

What Guys Said 7