Do girls with huge breasts, a tiny waist and a large ass actually exist?

I mean, I think the ideal body women is the hourglass curvy+slim, but I don't remember seen anyone in real life like this. Sometimes we may see in TV series or Hollywood flicks, but that's not more real life than games and anime, where it is also the rule, and not the exception.

Are there girls with natural D or even E cup, toned belly and large butts?

What Girls Said 9

• Do guys with six pack abs and an amazing sense of humor exist?

• Yeah there are a lot of girls with that figure naturally

• I don't know what your definition of huge is. But I have D cup boobs, a small waist/flat stomach and wider hips/bubble butt.

• yes, it's possible.

• I have a 2 friends like that, and they make me VERY jelly :D

• I wear a 36D, have a fairly small waist compared to my boobs and butt, and I don't have the biggest butt ever but it is bigger than most girls at school...

• That doesn't seem possible.

• Naturally, yes, but due to food and lifestyle, we see it less. I've been to a few countries in Africa, and it was kinda common. I always did pride myself on my figure, because I know it wasn't that common, then I went there and it was like oh... so my ass ain't actually that big and my waist ain't that little lol.
    And, I noticed when I'm there eating their food living their lifestyle my figure starts to change, and when I've had people visit over here they've gone home and complained later about how fat and flabby they got on their holiday.

• With plastic surgery, and a corset. But they usually spend any money for more surgery.

What Guys Said 8

• Yes they exist. However their figure composition is not the same as everyone else.

Their large hips and breast size come mostly from estrogen effects rather than fat distribution.

She may have a moderate fat percentage, which may explain her slim waist, however her hips can grow into a solid wide shape as well as her breasts composing more denser breast glands underneath.

• That's very rare if you can find her then that's great

• Not really, tiny waist sucks anyways

• Yup I dated one for a while, nice breasts, nice round ass, hourglass hips, perfect body basically.

• I dated a girl like that
    But her body deteriorated the longer we dated
    Her boobs were huge DD+-E
    Her waist was like 26"
    And her butt was really fat and plump too

trust me bro, it's not worth it, they love drama and extra bs

• Obviously they exist, but they are few and far between... unfortunately.

• Yes. But they're very rare

• Yes and they are the best