What colors would I be able to wear if the bridesmaids are wearing different colors?

Hey guys, another wedding attire question lol. I'm going to my best friends aunts wedding in August 2017. It's going to be during the afternoon in an orchad. These are the bridesmaid dresses and they're wearing different colors: pink, yellow, gray, blue, purple.

What colors would I be able to wear if the bridesmaids are wearing different colors?My question is, what color do I wear that won't be disrespectful to the bridal party? I didn't want to do red because that brings attention to me. I definitely didn't want to do black, it's a day time wedding. I was thinking maybe different shades of pink or blue that's NOT a pastel but maybe that's cutting it close? I think green would be a safe color! What do you do think?

What Guys Said 5

• I'd go with yellow. That would really contrast with the bridesmaids. No one would mistake you for one! And it's a summer color.

• If it's in an orchard then I would suggest a green as you say.

• This is what is important to you?

• 6d

It's posted in the Fashion and Beauty section. I wanted opinions from those interested on colors. Move on.

• 6d

It ended up on the front page.

We should remove anything that isn't related to men and women and relationships from this site. This is a waste of server space.

• purple-grey

• Youd look great in the teal one I think. One of the bright colored ones.

What Girls Said 19

• Just no red, black, nudes that are too close to white, and white. You could go with a nice muted mauve rose colour?

http://ny-image1.etsy.com/il_570xN.203494941.jpg

• Pastel pink or salmon pink. Salmon pink looks amazing surrounded by greenery and it's a good way off from the muted shades of the bridesmaid dresses otherwise a month green or any blue would be perfect!

• I'd say a light green color but do not wear white

• Do the light minty green!

• Go with a summer or spring color... light hues/pastels or maybe a floral. Definitely nothing like red or black. Don't worry about what the brides maids are wearing and clashing with them. As long as you don't wear white like the bride you will be fine. Purple, Blue, Rose, yellow,

• Honestly, you can wear any color. They can't call dibs on every color that a person can wear. Just don't wear white haha.

• A light grey? Or bright orange? Or dark blue?

• I don't think it's that big of a deal to be honest. I think nude, coral or a pastelly turqoise would be nice :)

• 5d

I don't think so either but with these people I'm afraid of upsetting someone and getting wine spilled on me. 🙄

• I say go with green. Nobody else is already wearing green and it's not too bright that it will draw attention away from the bride and not too dark that it'll look like you're going to a funeral. Green is a calming color.

• I'd wear grey in a totally different style than the dress pictured, and wouldn't worry otherwise. As long as it's not white you're good.

• purple looks good

• Why not shades of pink and blue? Its very colourfull and neutral too.

• Greens, blue, pink, or purple should be fine something a little after the pale shades of those colors

• I like the mint green color

• How about a bright color?

• Or a navy blue?

• grey

• Wear the blue one.

• Na different shades of the same colour should be cool