Is this fashion statement true about guys wearing this?

I have Heard that if a man wears this type of swim trunks is because he is gay, cause straight guys do not wear these kind of swim trunks, only gay do. The exception are swimmers and divers, other than thatsome people believe wearing those swimwear if you are straight, makes you look gay, that is what I Heard.

These are the normal men swimwear according to some people

On a side note: What a bunch of good looking men there modeling haha!!

These are the ones who some say are too gayish for straight guys to wear

Some say why a man want sto use a skimpy swimwear on what reason to show off their package? If you can see even guys with the fittest bodies wear normal swimwear, they are not showing off anything other tan their torso but to wear a skimpy piece of cloth is because they want to show somethign else, hehe!!

This i snot my opiniĆ³n is what I just Heard some people think.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• This "rule" about men's swimwear is an American thing. People from Europe don't care and many of them wear speedos there.

Honestly, if I see a guy in a speedo, I'll usually assume he's gay. If he has a European accent, I'll give him a pass, but that's the only time.

• 7d

SO you also had that idea that if a guy weaers a spedo you could asume he is gay? So those people who think like that are not uncommon.

• 7d

Yeah. I remember having this discussion as a child with my grandmother and my aunt when we were on vacation. We were going to go to the pool, but there was an old man in a speedo lounging by the poolside, so we decided to go down to the beach instead. I think it was my aunt who said that anybody who wears a speedo is gay or European, but I honestly haven't seen anything to dispute that theory. Everybody I know who is straight wears swim trunks.

• 7d

My aunt also spent a lot of time traveling to Europe and even lived in France for a couple of years, so I trusted her opinion on the matter.

• lol lol lol

• Yea, that's gay lol, but I wish more men would so I can perv on them haha. And the thing about Europe, not true. I'm in the UK and I think I've seen it like once in real life, but that guy was doing laps not having fun like everybody else. Maybe in other countries, but it's not a "European" thing. There's like tons of countries, nothing is really a European thing, we're all kinda different to each other and loads don't even like each other.

• I don't see why guys can't just wear it because they like it.