Girls do you ever wear socks to bed or wear them while having sex?

I personally think that is so sexy, what is your opinion on this?

Thank you

0|0
6|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I would sometimes where socks to bed if my feet were freezing. I want to say most of the time (about 95%) I would have my socks on during sex unless we had sex at night before we went to sleep. They don't bother me what so ever. My ex didn't personally care if I had them on or not. I never did get a chance to wear knee-high socks or anything if that was your general question.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• never unless their tights, or high knee socks lol, but I hate wearing clothes to bed to begin with, less is more.

0|2
    0|0
  • why do you think its sexy lol?

i only wear them when I'm super cold otherwise I don't cause I like rubbing my legs at times with them haha

0|1
    0|0
  • I wear them when I'm having sex and my boyfriend gets so upset over it. Lol.

0|2
    0|0
    • I like my girlfriend to wear thigh highs or stockings when we have sex....I love the look and the feel of the nylon legs around my waist. or if she puts her legs on the backs of my legs.

• Oh well I wear regualr scks, normaly but its just becauseI hate feet and peoplelooking at mine. Lol.

• i often wear knee high normal socks to bed, cause my feet freeze easily...

0|0
    0|0
  • i wear socks all the timmee!

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• sh*t I'm with you on this lol, for some reason a girl naked with just socks on...its just hot lol.

0|2
    0|0
  • I wear my tall volleyball socks

0|0
    0|0