How do I get my natural hair color back?

My roots came in and it's black (Natural hair color) and the rest is auburn (permanent hair dye). Is there any way to get my natural hair color back besides having to cut off?

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• As far as I know, the only way would be to color your hair black, so that it matches your roots. Then its just the waiting game, for your natural hair to grow in. Of course, I'm no expert on the subject...

• I have heard of girls ruining their hair trying to color it and cannot fix it. They went to a salon where the hair dressers are professionals and have access to things you do not. I believe they can solve your problem of course it may cost you.

• Color it back to black. What you can do is to buy DIY dye kits from drug stores. That's what I do when I want to get my natural color back. It's really easy - I've done it a few times. No need to go to a salon and spend a bomb just to dye your hair color back. All you need to do is to choose the right color. If your hair is jet black, then you can easily get that color. There are so many brands to choose from, and it only takes half an hour at most.

This is pretty much the only way you're going to get your natural hair color back if you don't want to cut it off.