How would you people think of me in real life?

If you saw me in real life what would be y0our first impression of me... HONESTLY!

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't think anything. You don't stand out enough to be noticed instantly. Girls who wear too little and wear too much makeup is very common. There's nothing special about them to draw my attention. Sorry

but guys might feel differently

What Guys Said 3

• I'd probably just walk right by you and if you're in ridiculously revealing clothing try my best not to be near or associated with you as it puts a stain on my social image. Otherwise, dressed normally, I'd not give two sh*ts you exist.

• Y wouldn't you give a sh*t I don't ALWAYS dress revealingly. I only dress like that if I going out and I'm single or something.. or maybe just a night with the girls.

• I'd throw dollar bills at you.

• I would think "There is someone that needs to put some more clothes on"

What Girls Said 5

• I would think, "Whoa, why am I seeing a picture from google images in real life?"

Although I'm honestly convinced that you're actually that guy in your profile you describe as your "best guy friend".

• LMAO your profile say's quote " I am willing to have friends whoever they might be!" hahahahahaha

LOL! If I met you in real life I would think your a LOSER

• I would think that all of your pictures are ridiculously fake hyper-sexualized for no reason at all.

I would think you're definitely fake, considering there is no way you could look like that and be 18-24. That's just disgustingly fake.

And I'm willing to be most guys if they saw you in real life would assume you're a prostitute, stripper, etc. Summarized: a slut or whore.

Get a life.

Good luck.

• i would think...wow you look like a whore or slut..im sorry...but wht if one day a kid saw you like tht..than she said she wanted to be just like u..tht would be a bad influence..dnt you think

• I would think

"Hey there's the girl who steals pictures off the internet pretending that they are her"