What would you think of a girl who wears white and gold adidas superstar shoes?

I bought a pair of adidas superstars. They are white all over with metallic gold stripes, metallic gold heel patch, metallic gold adidas logo on the tongue and white shoe ties with gold tips. My friend said she thinks i'm trying to look like a thug, gangster or a pimp. I'm a white girl. I am 5' 8 and very skinny. I wear a lot of black hoodies, dark jeans, a black choker necklace, I have blonde hair, light almond brown eyes. I'm paranoid about wearing them to school. Do you think I will get made fun of? Everyone has the black and white regular ones.

9d ***********************
9d help?

What Guys Said 3

• How much could I get for those at the pawn shop..

• tell ur friend to stop being racist. adidas are meant for all races no matter what color the shoe is. its a fucking shoe. big deal. u'll b fine. if anyone gives u any slack punch em in the fucking face

• it hot when chicks wear chokers

What Girls Said 4

• I wouldn't notice unless she tole me she bought new shoes.
    The shoes you describe sound great! I hope they give you lots of compliments!

• The shoe looks amazing! I wish I could afford them. I personally think your friend is jealous. I like the gold and white ones better than the black and white ones. I would complement you a lot tbh. I really want a pair of superstars

• Good 4 u for standing out! You'll be fine. Old school rappers used to wear the black and white ones by the way. Your friends an idiot

• I looked up a picture of the shoes and they look cheap and tacky. I wouldn't be thinking much. Stop worrying about what others think. If you like them wear them. They are for all skin colors not just certain races. Get some self esteem and wear them. Your mother/father paid a lot of money for them. Those shoes aren't cheap!