Girls, How many of you stuff your bras?

So I stuff my bra ever now and then to make me look more beautiful (even when I wear a push up bra).
have you stuffed your bra , or know a friend that does it?

3d Like you stuffed your bra in the past or present. I don't count inserts.
2d I figured guys would find me more attractive.

24

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 24

• I don't stuff my bra, but all the stuck up girls in my senior class do and it's obvious. Honestly, I've never been secure about my boobs even though they are on the small side (36 B). I just don't believe that guys dig em all that much so I don't really care about them.

• I have Beautiful "Push UP" Bras for More in Store Support of my "C" Cup to Keep them Up. xx

• I literally do not need to. I'm a 34 C and I'm content with the size.

• I've never done it

• When I was younger I did it but now im a C cup and feel more confident in my boobs. I actually kinda like them despite stretch marks on 'em.

• I wear push-up bras all the time, but I have never actually stuffed one with something other than boobs.

• Never, my boobs have always been big enough that I've never had to worry about this, and as far as my friends go, I believe they just wear push up bras.

• I don't. I never felt the need to.

• Beautiful? That's not the word for it honey... anyways I have D cups and when I wear a push-up they are quite big enough.

• Nooo hahah
    My chest is big enough

• I know some girls who used to do that... I never did. I wore push up bras in the past.
    Now I don't wear them anymore because it's useless. You can do anything but your breasts are still small in reality (i'm talking in general, not about yours).
    Anyway if this is making you feel good, then it's nothing wrong.

• I have no need to stuff mine. LOL hahahaha

• No. Iam confident about my size

• Baby, stuffing your bra does not make you more beautiful than you already are.

• I am happy with my size.

• No. just no.

• I don't, I would like bigger boobs but would never stuff.

• No point going anon, but yeah I did when I was, like, 12. But it did nothing so I stopped.

• Should probably but I don't.

• I don't stuff my bra, and I don't know anyone who does that isn't talked about behind their back to be completely honest. I don't personally see anything wrong with it, but I don't get it. I don't think bigger boobs make someone more or less beautiful.

• I stuff my bra at the moment cause I will have this operation soon and I do not want my new work place to see the difference. It is weird.. I know. After this operation I will not stuff it.

• I wouldn't say stuff, more like I buy push up bras and/or push up inserts.

• I don't stuff my bra I just buy a bra that has more "stuff" material wise. And I did when I was young and my boobs were just starting to develop and they weren't as big as my classmates... Huge mistake because I got caught lol

• I don't.