What was your worst clothing malfunction?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 15

• I am confident enough to admit my worse clothing malfunction occurred when I was enrolled in a particular public school and we were playing dodge ball and of course I went to dive for one of the balls that was thrown and as I slid across the floor my shorts came off, my underwear come off, and as I was laying there, my butt sticking in the air, I just crawled to get the rest of my clothing for I was not about to stand up and have my penis hanging out for all to see. I believe they had seen enough just looking at my butt.

• 3d

If there is such a thing as the absolute worst of the worst, yeah, I'd say this was pretty much up there... full unintentional nudity, eek!

• 3d

Very, so very, true! I think it made it worse was the fact is that the nudity didn't bother me as it might have done other kids. I've always went my own way, so the embarrassment didn't bother me as much as the other kids thought it should.

• ex girlfriend went to pull my shorts down on a day i went commando so her entire family saw my package... not sure if this qualifies but ya very awkward lol

• Once had a pair of white swimming trunks. It basically is like when you wear a very thin white t shirt and get it soaked.

Only it was my lower body that became see through. And I didn't test it out before going to a public pool...

Also nice title. What's an influencer? I've never seen that before.

• 3d

i thought swim trunks were ment for the water.

• 3d

I literally have no clue. Yesterday I was labeled "Master," and now today it's "Influencer." I'm sure there is an email from GaG I've yet to read about, but it sounds interesting.

Bummer about the transparent white... I think it has happened to us all. I wonder why clothing companies even make things that sheer.

• 3d

Okay, so I did read that email now about the "Influencer" title and it says, and I quote: "Starting immediately, you will notice a new “Influencer” badge beside your username when you post in your designated Topic. The Topic (s) you were chosen to be an Influencer for is listed on your profile, right underneath your username at the top of the page. You will also notice the look of your profile is quite different. You now have a larger cover image, an “Influencer” badge, and you can add your social media accounts to your profile! Your posts as a Topic Influencer will be more prominent and visible. Any Questions or myTakes that you post in your specific topic will be automatically promoted and featured on the site!"

• once when i took a huge step up a ledge, the whole groin area of my jeans ripped open xD

• Kilt, and strong updraft... need I say more (yes I was wearing it "traditional style" )

• I was home and i was wearing PJs and boxers. boxers dont have a way to close the fly and the fly on the PJs was big with the button not in the middle.. and next thing i new my dick was poping out. luckly no one noticed. i think

• 3d

Same thing happened to me except it was on my friends couch with his family. Feelsbadman

• 3d

@Jamyles its the reason i threw all my boxers and bought knit style ones they have a button on it and its more comfy.

• when i was 16 i was at a regional swimming carnival and my bather split during my race

• i ripped my jeans down my thigh stepping into the back of my buddies truck

• ı dont remember

• I wear my female friends jeans by accident and I ripped it all the way down to the lower leg, no wonder is tight as shit.

• Having too many pair of sweat pants and not enough other type of pants.

• No idea. I'm not sure I ever had one. If I did, I must have forgotten.

• perfect to the last stitch.

• Wore fancy dress to a party, that wasn't fancy dress. My flatmate read the invitation wrong so we ended up in a costume at a casual party lol.

• 3d

Ouch. I've learned over the years never to trust an invitation with "costume" on it, even if it is legit because some times no one turns up dressed up. So usually I'll wear something I can peel off easily and be in normal clothes.

• 3d

Yeah I learned that the hard way!

• Once i was giving a seminar in college... there were 35 GIRLS and 1 lady TEacher...
    During the middle of my lecture, i saw that all the GIRLS and the teacher were laughing hysterically. Then the teacher pointed down and to my astonishment, my PANT ZIPPER had broken and fell down. My green UNDERWEAR was on full display for the GIRLS

What Girls Said 18

• Well once I was at a bible camp and I was wearing trunks and a swim top. The top was white but because it was for swimming one would assume it would be okay right? Nah, it went see through and the male crossing guard noticed. Also in junior high I went to pick my binders up off the desk and when I went to stand straight my shirt was wedged between my binders and my body and pulled down to flash my bra to my fellow classmates. Also in middle school I was wrestling with a male friend and during it my female friend told me to come to the bathroom with her. I did and turns out I ripped my pants from my crotch to my knee. I had to put my snowpants on over my jeans and all my guy friends thought I started my period even though I was only like 10

• 3d

Oh and one time in middle school I was in a music class and my bra came undone without me noticing and the pieces that fasten in the back ended up sliding out the arm holes of my shirt. No idea if anyone noticed.

• had put some clothes in the dryer and a black gstring got stuck to the inside of my netball skirt and half way through a game the gstring fell out onto the court when i landed after catching the ball

• skirt got caught under my backpack while running past my crush in 6th grade. flashing my crush my thighs and panties.

• Went to pee, thought I'd pulled my dress down but turned out I'd actually somehow just managed to tuck my dress into the back of my underwear and not noticed? Luckily, I hadn't left the bathroom, I was standing washing my hands and I heard another lady come in and kinda... Squeak and rush over and she pulled my dress out of my underwear for me? So that was interesting :P

• I wore my bra on top of my shirt.

Dont

Even

Ask

• When I was 15, I went to my First Spring Formal with my crush. I was wearing a beautiful shiny grey knee length dress with a strapless bra on. I'm quite small when it comes to breasts, and I knew strapless bras just do not work with me but I still proceeded...
    Me and my crush were dancing in the middle of the crowd and all the sudden my strapless bra fell, 😳😳😂 so I just shimmied my bra up while dancing 💃. Lmao it was soooo awkward 😂😂😂.
    I hope my crush didn't notice lmao 😅
    * I will never forget that evening *

• I bought a gray buttoned down long sleeve shirt. It was fit nice and comfy until my boobs made the buttons pop off. So embarrassing.

• my chloe crocodile leather skirt split. damn pissed me off it was 2000 dollars. as if i needed another reminder of my weight gain.

• Pants fell down in public once lmao

• My bra snapped open in middle of class once. Fml

• I was wearing leggings as pants and it started raining made them go completely see through

• 3d

arg, I'll say it a million times, leggings are not pants!!! Gosh, I still feel sorry for you on that one. No one wants to be an unintentional flasher.

• 3d

Haha they are pants!!! I do my squats
      Just wished I had sum bigger knickers on xx

• losing bikini bottoms playing volleyball in the backyard pool.

• The worst i've had was just the high beams being on high lol not anything too major.

• Mismatched socks. Still trying to get over it.

• ı dont have any

• I was at a mall meeting some friends for some shopping and I had worn a grey turtleneck sweater dress and some leather leggings with tall boots. Looks good, but needless to say I was overdressed for a heated mall. After a little bit I began to have these dark armpit sweat stains develop that were really embarrassing. So I had to keep this coat (look how warm it is) on *for the rest of the day*! I was so embarrassed...

http://i.imgur.com/79G8mR2.jpg

• 3d

I hate that! I live in a place that is basically hot year round, so when "winter" comes, everyone tends to overreact with the heavy layers of dressing at the slightest temp dip because we aren't used to anything below like 65 degrees F... so I can totally relate!

• 3d

Lol... but to be honest, I would miss wearing winter clothes if I lived somewhere tropical! So cozy!! Do you even own a winter coat? :) look how cute this outfit is:
      http://i.imgur.com/tt0OzlS.jpg

• 3d

Oh I own one. I can only wear it, if I'm lucky, about a month out of the year. I personally love winter, any time I travel, I can spend hours outside in the snow... it just sucks that it never arrives where I live.

• my bikini top got off whle swimming in the pool

• My bra snapped open while watching tv with a guy friend. Making it worse, I was wearing a crop top that was loose from the bottom so the bra fell onto my lap. Lets just say, we became a couple from that night forth.