Thoughts on wearing maxi dresses for college, yay or nay?

I love maxi dresses and live in a tropical country, even on autumn its hot outside. I've feared casual dresses for college, yet never tried a maxi dress just because I feel its kind of dressy. Yet I'm in finals and what to motivate myself more, wearing a maxi will do it!

What Guys Said 10

• 1- who cares? Do what you want
    2- you can't fuck up maxidresses

• It depends on whether or not its appropriate to the weather. Its college y'all are grown ass people now dress how you want as long as its not offensive.

• yayy

• No, it is a little fancy but there's other summer dresses that you could wear. I honestly love, absolutely love women in summer dresses and maxi dresses. I was born in the wrong country *sigh* 😥

• nayyy

• Maxi dresses are sexy - yay

• why not? i alwys found maxy dresses classy and beautiful.. .

• Just wear it!

• no, don't do it

• 1|0

What Girls Said 12

• I don't see why not.

• They can be cute, just don't wear the super dressy ones. Depending on the occasion, I really like them 👍

• I wear them to work sometimes, you can change it up or down by a bolero or cardigan, flat sandles and some chunky jewellery

• Yeah just do it. Maxi dresses are easy breezy and beautiful

• Wear one girl! I wear dresses sometimes. No one at my school does, and I sometimes get looks. Just rock it:) Most people that notice are admiring anyways.

• Don't just wear it, rock it :)

• I wish I could wear one right now but it's way too cold. They are considered comfort garments and pretty versatile.

• yayyy

• I wear them when it's warm, it's college it's fine

• Wear what you want

• minidresses are better

• I wouldn't but if you can pull it off go for it!