What are some good simple style tips for men?

How should a guy ensure that he looks his best everyday?

0|0
4|17

What Girls Said 4

• 1. Clean shave/ trimmed beard
    2. Well fitting clothes
    3. Resonable amount of cologne
    4. Positive approach to things and an overall happy attitude
    5. Washed/brushed/styled/whatever hair

0|0
    0|0
  • be well groomed n fit

0|0
    0|0
  • A man has to feel great in oder to dress great.
    If he has his
    Self esteem
    Work
    Money
    Family

On check

Then everything will fall into place.

0|0
    0|0
  • jacket

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 17

• I shaved off all my hair and jammered some wooden towel holders to the sides of my head with superglue! The babes say I'm SMOKIN!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Accessories. Men don't have makeup to improve their looks, but they do have accessories. Dressing sharply is important as well. Men sexualize bodies; women sexualize clothing.

0|0
    0|0
  • The fit of your clothes has a lot more to do with how you look than what you're wearing. It's almost always good to wear clothes that are tight fitting to your body (though maybe not skinny jeans). You can go too tight however; if you are getting the X shaped wrinkles around your buttons, you've gone too far.

I also recommend against t-shirts print on them, and any clothes with a pronounced logo. You're not some company's billboard. No matter how supposedly nice the brand is, it's just tacky.

Getting away from clothes, make sure you're decided on how you want to have your facial hair. Clean shaven, stubble, a full beard, it doesn't matter. Just shave or trim frequently, so you don't end up between styles, and looking unkempt.

0|0
    0|0
  • The most basic thing is how you feel about yourself. Style is just icing on the cake.
    Next most basic is hygiene, followed by diet and fitness.
    Skin care is good. Clean, exfoliate, moisturise.
    As for clothing, don't fret too much, just go with your comfort zone and avoid extremes. Do you really prefer people noticing your outfit over noticing you?

0|0
    0|0
  • Be fit. Dress up in clothes that match your attitude. Take care of your hairstyle and facial hair. Use deodorant. Be kind. Respect and you will get respect back. Dont be a smart ass even if others talk nonsense. Respect the person you are next to. Be friendly but dont let them take advantage of you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Who gives a shit? Just wear what you feel like. You're fucking 27... this is stupid shit insecure pimple faced 13 year olds to ask

0|0
    0|0
  • Look in the mirror and see what you like. Wear something that suits your personality. You might not always get the most women, but you get the right women.

0|0
    0|0
  • leather jacket

0|0
    0|0
  • Exercise. 🏋️‍♀️

0|1
    0|0
  • - Try your clothing on you before buying. Decide with eyes not mind.
    - Favour confort over looks, and you will look confortable.
    - Buy just enough for been able to dress, expend the extra money in buying better clothes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't wear skinny jeans.

0|1
    0|0
  • Smell good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Be clean... teeth brushed...
    and: be yourself. Don't try to imitate someone else.

0|0
    0|0
  • sleep good and cleaned clothes

0|0
    0|0
  • Be updated with fashion and make sure your body is fit

0|0
    0|0
  • Yo do yourself a favor and to look up Alpha M on YouTube. The dude has some great advice.

0|2
    0|0
  • Clean shaven, wear dress shirts and slacks with nice shoes, wear a nice cologne

0|0
    0|0