Piercings on guys?

Hey,

It doesn't really bother me but do girls mind a lot of piercings on guys...

Ive got 5 on my right ear and 3 on my left!

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like guys or girls that have a lot of piercings. I have a total of five piercings on both ears altogether.

I'm sorry, you asked for opinion so here it is, I like my men masculine, and piercings somehow spell artsy, and shy to me. I DO NOT know why! Now, if you had a prince albert piercing I would be interested...

If I see a hot guy, I like him less already because of having a stud, now if he had four or five piercings, I probably wouldn't even consider him. I just think piercings are more of a girl thing... I'm sorry again, its just opinion, and you can go ahead and get them, because I'm sure toa lot of girls that's a sexiest thing a guy can do.

What Girls Said 4

• I like piercings. =] I only have six right now, but the count might very soon be up to nine, if all goes well. Only one of which will be a facial piercing though.

• I'm not really into guys with too many piercings because it tends to give an impression of a bad boy. I like neat and clean looking men. Of course, I'm only speaking for myself. Oh! and the same goes for tattoos.

• i think its more about personality. but piercings are hawt.

• Obviously every girl is going to be different. But 8 piercings altogether, to me that's much too much. But I'm sure it shouldn't be too hard to find a girl that doesn't care.

What Guys Said 0