What's your prominent feature? What do people notice first when they see you?

My friends say my eyes cause they say I have double eyelids which makes me look cute (Asian's beauty standard. I'm Asian fyi and I do not agree with this standard). But my boyfriend say my smile, which surprise me. I never really like my smile cause I feel like my teeth are huge when I smile. But he says he likes my smile best cause it always lights up the room. It always cheers him up when he's tired or down. I never know my least favorite feature is what the person I love, loves.

So whats your prominent feature?

0|0
17|10

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 10

• STALKERS, DO NOT READ THIS...
    I have no idea what people notice first. My prominent features are my eyes, height, skin color, and lips. My eyes are green, big, and nicely shaped. I also have long eyelashes to go with that. I'm two to three inches over six feet and I have light olive skin. My lips are full and big.

1|0
    0|0
  • My naturally tan skin. Like you, I get complimented on my smile a lot too. I mean, it's a nice compliment and all, but anyone can have a nice smile to be honest. Because of that, I think it's one of the least impactful compliments.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd assume it's my hair. Redheads kinda stick out for that reason alone. Plus i've got some pretty gorgeous locks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Their first words 90% of the time: Do you workout?

0|0
    0|0
  • My face

0|0
    0|0
  • my posture maybe or my face i dont know... at least i know that they like me when they do!

0|0
    0|0
  • Face, I suppose.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know I'm invisible...😎

0|0
    0|0
  • Dimple chin

0|0
    0|0
  • either my eyes or my bulge. lol. depends on the people looking I guess. :P

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 17

• My height, hair, and eyes.

Then:
    Assuming they're in front of me, face to face: Boobs

If they're facing my back: Ass

0|1
    0|0
  • *sigh* It's usually my small stature they notice first, assuming my hair isn't some crazy colour, then it tends to be that.

1|0
    0|1
  • People say my eyes because they're gold.

1|0
    0|0
  • my smile

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyes, they are quite blue and I have lash extensions so they pop

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably my rack, not gonna lie.

0|1
    0|0
  • My eyes.

0|0
    0|0
  • My eyes, they're a weird color & they change colors. Or my keloid scar if it's visible

0|0
    0|0
  • My long hair although some guys would say different.

0|1
    0|0
  • i think either my eyes ( Asian ish and green) or my lips

0|1
    0|0
  • my positive energy

0|0
    0|0
  • My eyes and my smile. My eyes are huge lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been told my eyes and smile.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dunno, my skin and hair probably

0|0
    0|0
  • I would say it's my eyes. Even though I am Asian, they're quite big, and because my eye color is such a dark brown, it's basically almost black. Hard to miss, especially since I wear my glasses regularly, which accentuate my eyes even more.

0|0
    0|0
  • my height tbh im tiny. i am 5'2 or 158 cm

0|0
    0|0
  • My shortness and my paleness.

0|0
    0|0