Is being a tall girl appealing to guys?

I'm a 6ft tall girl, and I was wondering how guys think of a girl being the same height. I would never date a guy shorter than me, just personal preference.

425

Most Helpful Guy

• For the same reason most girls don't want shorter guys, most guys don't want taller girls. That's all there is to it. Being a tall girl isn't a turn on to most guys, but then the only guys turned off by it are the shorter guys who you don't want.

• This is not true. Men absolutely love tall women because biologically they perceive she can give them tall sons.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 24

• A girl that height would still be shorter than me, so it wouldn't be an issue.

• being a girl is not appealing to me. tall or otherwise. im quite happy being a guy!

• whats with the downvotes? am i supposed to want to be a girl?

• Well i am engaged to a girl who is 5 ft 11 and to be honest i wouldn't change her for shorter woman. Their is some thing about a tall girl some reason i just love her long legs.

• >> I'm a 6ft tall girl, and I was wondering how guys think of a girl

I think they're typically height queens who don't date guys shorter than them because they enjoy cutting out about a huge chunk of the population from their dating pool for shits and giggles.

... Oh look, I was right in this case yet again!

• It depends I'm 6'3'' but many tall girls are too skinny and have no curves or at least they're not very visible. Without curves I'm not gonna be physically attracted to a girl. So generally I prefer slightly shorter girls but it's not because of the height. Idc that much about height it's just I find them more attractive.

• It is to me, tall girls are fucking hot.

• I'm 6'5" myself, so tall girls are welcome :P

• Not me but im sure other chaps would

• Yeah, but as you said you ain't gonna date a guy shorter than you, that's the sad thing about tall girls. Im 5'10 so most girls aren't taller tha me.

• not to all but 60 percent would say yes. more importantly is building confidence and self worth for yourself, trust me thats how you get attract the right attention

• 15 and alright learned the shallow ways huh.

Girls always say they like a loyal, empathetic, sensitive, emotionally supportive, faithful, and high moral integrity type guy.

But I guess that goes out the window cause of how much easier it is to reach something...

• A woman my same height doesn't bother me

• Men who are above 6 feet tall in India don't find girlfriends easily. because 90% of the girls are shorter than 5'8. and 50% are below 5'5.

• Yes i like Taller girls , I have no problem as long as she don't mind me being
    5'9" - 5'10" but i respect a girls preference to date guys her height or taller.

• yeah it does

• No. A girl must me small and cute. Not a Commando-tall. Sorry, but that's what I really think.

• Just tall won't do. She needs to be proportionate.

• Im 181cm about 5'11. I feel short you are so tall...

• tall girls are sexy

• I love a tall girl especially in a short skirt.

• I would only date a girl as tall as me if she was going to be the man/wear the pants in the relationship.

• As long as you're curvy with big boobs and a big butt then you're good.

• I'm 5'7 and i'd date a tall girl only if she's got some meat on her legs. I'm a leg guy. But of course only if she'd want to date me though. But I get why most don't because it makes women feel less feminine and stuff.

• Yes.

What Girls Said 4

• I feel like a guy who's like 6 ft 3 or 4 and shit like that would definitely love it

• Your choices will be spread out better than what short girls have

• yeah

• For some guys