COLLEGE Guys, what do you think when a girl wears something like this to class every day?

Just curious, because I know a lot of girls that do this and I do it at least once a week myself. Basically just leggings and a plain or unisex tshirt.

37

Most Helpful Guy

• Yay a girl in class not wearing micro shorts and a low crop tshirt.
    I would think that she is more there for herself than for a date. Those look like comfy clothes which usually mean that she is relaxed and wants as little stress as possible. She also might possible be on her period and is wearing that to be comfy.
    I also usually give her props for being modest. With women around here that is a lost Character trait.
    If I like her I would probably ask her out on a good day when she was wearing that. Or her normal clothes if she only wore that once or twice a month.

What Guys Said 36

• Personally, I've been on both sides of the aisle; I was a student, now I'm a professor. Either way, my opinion hasn't changed. As long as what you're wearing isn't offensive (too revealing, improper logos/sayings, etc.) I could care less. You could come dressed as Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer and I wouldn't say anything (well, ok, I might crack a smile at that), but I'd say you're about the same as 90% of the other females on campus in how you're dressing.

• Probably a senior.
    Welcome to the point of your college career where you stop worrying about "impressing" people and just focus on making sure you make the GPA lol

• 7d

lol the freshman girls all try sooo hard and yeah all us seniors just don't

• I see hot girls and not hot girls, yoga pants nearly improve or detract 👌🏻

• 2|1
  • Looks fine, but I hope you're not talking about that same exact outfit everyday

• Oh i thought it was gonna be something slutty yeah that's totally fine and even if its not who cares. college is not a fashion contest its a place to get your education, you could wear clothes made from rag and still be the smartest in your class just ask younger bill gates.

• What are girls supposed to wear in class? Short dresses and high heels? Jeez. Just let them be casual for once. Hehehe.

• Yeah it seems pretty common. If I saw someone with those kind of outfits I wouldn't really be thinking about their outfit at all. That's not implying anything it just wouldn't be something that would cross my mind.

• Basic girl lol.

I mean there is nothing wrong with it at all. It is just so so common that basic is the first thing like comes to mind. But if the girl is really hot that would look really good on her regardless lol

• I would think you like to be comfortable probably a laid back person. If you wear that on a date I would think you aren't into me because you put zero effort into your outfit.

• That's pretty standard around these parts. Usually a little more effort upstairs but it's pretty much the same. Usually winter makes them add a sweatshirt and jacket to this.

• 7d

I'd agree with the 'effort upstairs'- I always have light makeup on and my hair looking presentable for class

• i think it means they dont want to be naked in public

• I never saw it when I was in college, but it was a community college, so there wasn't much rolling out of bed and coming to glass. I think they figured if they're going to drive, they might as well get dressed all the way. lol

• I don't really think anything of it because a lot of girls wear clothes like that, especially to early morning classes

• That's pretty hot

• 6d

any reason why?

• 6d

It has that sporty look and also it's simple and it doesn't look like you're trying way too much. I don't know, if i seen a girl dressing like that i would be more tempted to talk to her because she has a down to earth look.(of course i don't actually analyze it that way when i look at girls but you asked so i put some thought into it). It is a good looking outfit for school, good taste 😉

• Oook then lmao

• Everyday? Damn... she must be lazy

• 7d

I mean what's the difference between that and a guy wearing pants and a t-shirt every day?

• 5d

There isn't. I'd see a guy as lazy too. It's fine like once a week maybe twice but my momma taught me you have to dress to impress. You never know who your gonna meet and you only make a first impression once.

• Sounds fine. Who am I to tell girls what they should dress in every day? I don't really care.

• I really like it when girls dress like this. Especially the second picture. Definitely the best of them!!

• 7d

why do you like it?

• 7d

I don't know if it's okay, but I was wondering if I could message you about something? If it's okay

• 6d

Aww okay lol

• Basic as fuck.

It was like. me wearing baggy sweats and a sweatshirt daily

• Truthfully, guys love yoga pants. We get to see your lower body, including pussy lips. We think about banging you all day after that

• nothing special

• You look good. Very attractive and revealing at all. That's the best

• 7d

I guess it's sorta revealing because leggings show off your butt but otherwise, you're right, it isn't at all!

• 7d

lol. It's good for today I think. Be modern but don't be shameful... you know lol.

• Nothing wrong with it

• Normal?

• As long as you're not still wearing your shower shoes, you aren't judged for how you dress.

• She's wearing stuff to class, surprisingly.

• 7d

lol wut

• 7d

You're asking what i'm thinking when you wear something like that to class. Clothes don't necessarily make someone more or less attractive, but i'd much rather see a girl wear that than come to college pretty much half naked.

• find it cute but my opinion doesn't matter anyway

• Looks like a pajama.

• Hot!

• More from Guys
    6