Which sex looks better overall, men or women?

I'm referring to masculine looking men and feminine looking women. Masculine men have hollow cheeks, strong jaws, wide chins, wider heads, square faces, stronger bones, square body structure, more muscle mass etc. Feminine women have higher cheekbones, smaller jaws, thinner heads, circular faces, circular (curvy) body structure, thinner bones and less muscle mass. Which sex has better aesthetics and is more physically and sexually attractive? Men are usually called handsome if they look good, while women are usually called beautiful if they look good.

• Men
  • Women
  • Both
8d As you can see by the poll so far, women find other women more attractive than men.😠
7d No offense but if women think that women look better than men, they should date women instead.

Most Helpful Girl

• Men of course. A man's natural beauty beats the one of a woman. On top of that, men don't even need makeup.
    I think a strong jawline is absolutely beautiful, and so is a body with muscular aesthetics, aka masculine body aesthetics. So stunning.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

• both

• I'm straight, so men.

• 8d

Didn't seem to stop the other "straight" women on this post from saying otherwise lol

• 7d

A lot of us are relieved that straight women are actually real because studies by scientist, the media, television, and women all talking about lesbian experiences are making men think that women that are straight are lying and just labeling as straight because they can. I think I speak for a lot of guys when I say yes many guys will still date and marry bisexual women but seriously why should we all have to and why can't we have a preference for straight women if we want to. Most women don't want their man to have been with other men and many many straight men don't want their woman to have been with other women.

• 7d

@john335 I don't want the man I'm with to have been with other men or have ever had an interest in other men so I know where you're coming from. Truthfully I believe all these "scientists" and these "studies" are just tools of the devil to normalize homosexuality. It may sound crazy, but there's seriously an attack on the family unit and turning everyone into homosexuals is a great way to divide up men and women.

• men tbh

• I like women's body but I am narcissistic and that's because I like myself.
    I can't compare them like that, for me men are the most appealing, Greeks appreciated beauty of men's body and I appreciate it too.

• Both :P

• Men of course. They are tall and have those sexy abs and chest/ shoulders, they practically look like gods... Yummy

• What's wrong with finding women attractive? Anyway I have a feeling this is a trick question so I'm going to explain the results.

•Women are always comparing themselves to other women, and thus, they tend to think that other women are more attractive then they are. This doesn't mean that they are lesbian as you said on one of the opinions. It simply means that they are comparing themselves to others and probably they believe they don't measure up.

• Men are not choosing other men because they are not gay, and it is stigmatized when a man compliments another man in the way that some women do. It needs to change but that's just how it is right now.

Bottom line: You're overthinking this way too much and you're delusional if you think that women don't find men attractive. If they didn't the human race would cease to exist and I wouldn't see this every time I walk down the street. -_-

• 8d

So women look better than men?

• 8d

Did you read a WORD I said? You didn't. -.-
      And I'm not going to answer that and I'm going to tell you to read the response again. That's what you want to hear in order to suit your narrative.

• 7d

I 100% get where you're coming from with these questions man because deep down many of us want a real 100% straight woman that doesn't find other women sexually attractive and doesn't look at other women with any form of sexual feelings what so ever. I couldn't be with a woman that is sexually attracted to other women. It's really hard to know what to believe anymore as the media, television and even scientific reports are saying that women are either lesbian or bisexual.

• I am attracted to a handsome, cute male but I would say a woman's body is more beautiful artistically... it seems more complex and it is. Plus, when I was in college, I would have to say more women looked beautiful than men. There were only few who caught my eye as attractive enough to call eye candy...

But that's why I put both.

• 8d

So men are uglier than women.

• 7d

i don't understand why all men have this inferiority complex. That they are for some reason not attractive to their partner, hence they should break up with them. Seriously. For me I'm attracted more to someone who is engaging, interesting, humorous, cute, hence someone with a personality. And all this makes us physically attracted to them. I seriously don't understand why you guys have so inferiority complex. Even my ex was the same in the beginning of our relationship.

• 7d

being attracted to personality first doesn't mean we don't find you attractive physically. If I don't find you attractive physically, then it wouldn't go further for me in a relationship... i. e. if you're fat and ugly. I'm not going to be attracted. No offense to anyone.

What Guys Said 12

• Women, no question. When I would travel to the south, the professional women there would make fun of how the northern girls looked and dressed. They would talk about how they don't seem to care how they look, how even though they're skinny, they don't seem to know how to do makeup or pick flattering clothing.

I would ask them about men from those places (Chicago, Seattle, Los Angeles) and they'd quickly dismiss me saying "Men look the same everywhere".

• 8d

So are all women lesbians?

• 8d

That's my instinct too. Like that's why I think beards are so popular. When guys at work have shaved their beards, they almost ALWAYS look less attractive. It's like "Wow, XXX has a receding chin." or "I had no idea his nose was so big" or even "Yikes, he has really bad teeth!" And all of those things were somehow hidden by this really nice beard, even though the beard didn't actually cover most of those things.

So basically, when you put on a beard, you look like Brad Pitt or Chris Hemsworth... because I admit that when they put on beards, I can't tell the difference between those two.

• 8d

Yes, and it seems that women prefer feminine men.

• Women :)

• Both, I never thought one sex looks better than the other because most people look so plain that I hardly can't tell which gender generally looks better. I've seen ugly people of each gender and beautiful people of each gender. It all equals out if we keep our appearances natural. The rating scale (1-10) for each gender (and all people) looks like a bell shaped curve with 5 being the average (middle)... 0.tqn.com/d/statistics/1/S/5/-/-/-/bellcurve.GIF Despite how people generally tend to overrate and underrate each other...

• Women for me.

• Men.

Heil Hitler.

• In response to the question update: that's hot.

• 8d

It's proving that perhaps there is no such thing as a straight woman.

• 8d

@dalnotit I'm referring to masculine men not feminine men.
      s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...266c430bf5.jpg this is a masculine man.

• 8d

That guy is still effeminate looking. This is a masculine man.

i1332.photobucket.com/.../image_zps0dbe42fc.jpg

• Women 💘

• I'm straight, so women.

• Men!

• Men and Women are Sexy Specially When There Naked.

• Women

• women, of course. Women aren't really attracted to men based on their beauty anyway.