What kind of jeans look best on tall, thin guys?

I have a tall (6' 2") thin frame, long legs, and long torso. Men's jeans are a nightmare to find for me, most are either too loose in the waist or too short in length for me. Finding the right combo is rarely sold in stores. Tucking in is a no, the long torso gives the illusion my pants are up super high. Bootcut looks ok but waist is never fit enough and slide with a belt. I was told straight leg and skinny look bad because I'm tall and thin, but those more often fit.

I shop at American Eagle. I like the jeans but my size is hard to find. Women's come in long length and waist fit, at this point Mabye boyfriend jeans are the answer lol

1d Bumping this
13h Bump

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 5

• Get your jeans altered at a tailor... it's really cheap and it will make sure that it's the perfect fit for your body in all regions.

• 2d

It's not as cheap as you think and I'd have to get multiple pairs done

• 2d

I've gotten it done for about 10 to 15 dollars before... You don't have to get them all done at once, just start with a dark wash pair since it's more versatile then get another done when you can.

• 2d

One more thing buy the slim fit jeans... not the skinny jeans, those look stupid lol

• I tend to wear slim fitting jeans. Baggy jeans (or any baggy garments) are not a good look for us lanky guys, unless you are going for the severe drug addict chic.

• 2d

My concern is my age. I see teens wear this style but I'm a man now, not sure if slim fit or skinny is acceptable. It Exaggerates my thinness more I've been told.

• thin guys wear tight pants.

• 2d

I see teenage thin guys wear tight pants, but not men unless they are slightly built in the chest and arms which I am not.

• Dark jeans are a good go-to for me, I'm 6'5" I buy them a bit large and shrink them to get that kind of slim fit

• Skinny