Girls, If high heels were actually the most comfortable shoes you could wear, would you wear them all the time? Why? Why Not?

Girls, If high heels were actually the most comfortable shoes you could wear, would you wear them all the time?  Why?  Why Not?

18

What Girls Said 18

• most of the girls who say they don'tlike heels are very young but once you get used to walking heels it's okay obviusly you wouldn't want to walk miles in heels and you can run in them a little if you use the front of your feet but heels can really make your calves look amazing i'm 5 10 so i'm not really needing to catch up to men's heights but i wear up to 4 inch heels mostly to show my cales off and they are sexy to sear straps on the ankles are hot open toe are hot i had very few closed heels you want show your toesnails off your feet ankles king of thing... but walking in heels can be mastererd

• I'd probably wear them a lot more. Being 5'2, that extra height would be gladly appreciated :P

• If they were very comfortable I would wear them more often. Though not all the time.
    But yeah, I love how high heels look, it's so sexy when the woman can walk in them properly, but I can hardly walk in them properly for 20 minutes, so I don't walk in high heels that often.
    But I also like being able to be active and all, which is why I love flat shoes, like sneakers or running shoes.

• Sure but depending on the outfit I'm wearing.

• Yes bc they'd be more comfortable why not

• Yes I would because Im only 5,0

• No, they generally dress an outfit up and sometimes the occassion is too casual. Also depending on the terrain it can be dangerous, you wouldn't wear them to the park or beach.

Work, events and nights out are kind of it for me

• Nope and for the reasons as followed.
    1. They're difficult to run in
    2. Potential threat of spraining ankle
    3. Potential threat of heal breaking
    4. Awkward to walk in

However I would like to be a few inches taller however I've previously jokingly stated I will have stilts implanted into the heel of my foot.

• I love wearing heels, I think my feet is use to them. Love the heels in your question!!

• Hell no! I would just go barefoot! I hate heels

• nope, if I wear too much of things like high heels, makeup, lip color etc, it makes me feel as if I am being decisive.

So I like to switch things out.
    I have heard high heels are bad for feet anyway, so I would not wear it everyday.

• I wear heels a lot

• It's a yes for me because I'm 5'1. Lol.

• no. i gotta wear my fenty slides!

• I wear them all the time even though they are not comfortable because it attracts hot guys

• No because I feel too tall when I wear them :/

• Yes I would.
    I'd back flip in those bitches.

• No because I couldn't run in them or do enything in them