What do you think of women that try to dress and look put together?

Appearance might not be the most important matter. Yet, happens a lot when meeting someone after time, they say initially judged me based on appearance. They thought I were superficial, saying I appear as if I look put together and look feminine. The positive aspect is they say I have nice personality.

I try my best to feel and look good for myself & career. However don't want to intimidate others or give false impression. Any suggestions on this? Thanks!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you should dress however you want. If it makes you feel happy anf you like how you look dressed up then do it. I would never look at a woman and say oh she's dressed nice she must be snotty. Don't let others thoughts get into your head in the end it's you who's happy not them.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I always try to look put together. It makes ME feel good. I'm not going to look like a bum to appease anyone. Always put your best foot forward & the right ones will respond positively. I've been called a "stuck up bitch" many times for that. Dirt off my shoulder...

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• I would think care about themselves and care how they look. I especially like women with nice hair and nails, it means they care about the little details and translates into them caring more about the little stuff in their lives

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont mind. Unless too much...

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!