What do you think of women that try to dress and look put together?

Appearance might not be the most important matter. Yet, happens a lot when meeting someone after time, they say initially judged me based on appearance. They thought I were superficial, saying I appear as if I look put together and look feminine. The positive aspect is they say I have nice personality.

I try my best to feel and look good for myself & career. However don't want to intimidate others or give false impression. Any suggestions on this? Thanks!

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you should dress however you want. If it makes you feel happy anf you like how you look dressed up then do it. I would never look at a woman and say oh she's dressed nice she must be snotty. Don't let others thoughts get into your head in the end it's you who's happy not them.

Most Helpful Girl

• I always try to look put together. It makes ME feel good. I'm not going to look like a bum to appease anyone. Always put your best foot forward & the right ones will respond positively. I've been called a "stuck up bitch" many times for that. Dirt off my shoulder...

What Guys Said 2

• I would think care about themselves and care how they look. I especially like women with nice hair and nails, it means they care about the little details and translates into them caring more about the little stuff in their lives

• I dont mind. Unless too much...

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!