Girls - Thongs or G-strings?

OK so personally I prefer g-strings because I can barely feel them but a lot of my friends say thongs because they find them comfier. So just curious what everyone else prefers between the two, and from what stores?

0|0
4|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Errr... neither. I like boy shorts or bikinis. Thongs and g-strings can give you yeast infections... gross!

And for those who make the argument about panty lines... try seamless underwear. They're sleek and stay put.

I buy my underwear wherever I see something I like... Victoria's Secret, Dillards, Macy's, Aerie, Charlotte Russe... etc.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• aren't they the same? lol

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I prefer thongs over g-strings. I find them more comfortable. G-strings are literally butt floss, and they feel like a permanent wedgie. Thongs, since they are actual material, even though only about an inch wide, personally makes it feel more like underwear and not a wedgie.

I buy my underwear from everywhere, but I suppose a lot is from victorias secret. But really I'm sure I have at least one pair from just about every store.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer to wear g strings. I feel that they are much more comfortable as well as stylish than thongs. I usually buy them online from g strings online australia as they have a wonderful collection of g strings available in various patterns, designs and at cheap rates. You can check their website for some cool collection: http://www.dollboxx.com.au/collections/g-strings .

0|0
    0|0
  • doesnt matter

0|0
    0|0