Girls, why do you complain about wearing high heels. Surely they can't be that uncomfortable?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on one of the following factora

1) Price Tag

If I buy a cheap heel I can expect a blister, broken heel, sweaty foot.

2) The designer

Male shoe designer tend to make artsy heesl which I adore but hurt like a b***! Female designer tend to make heels that are cute and comfortable which is my go to.

3) Setting

If there are no seats your dam sure I'm going to hate my heels. If there are enough seats to rest my pretty feet I will def have a great time.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 10

• They bend your foot into a pretty unnatural position, thy're very uncomfortable. I expect it gets better the more you walk in it but I'm not very interested in wearing something I have to train myself to tolerate.

• Try walking in them and you'll have your answer 😊

• Health factors...

• Some hurt and some dont, it just deoends on the heel. But I don't care how painful they make my feet, I love heels and I'll always wear them. They are sexy, cute, beautful looking shoes!

• I like to wear them, I have to wear them because of my job. But after long day, indeed, I'm gladly to change them for something more comfy.

• I try to suck it up, I am the one that's wanting to wear them.

• Yes they are and why do some people complain about cross? They are a wonderful

• Have you ever worn them?

• I'm a guy...

• I haven't decided yet. If I do how long do I need to keep them on for to really feel what you feel? A day seems a bit extreem

• Just when you get home after work or somehing. Wearing them for a couple hours should be enough.

• I just never wear high heels 😊😊😊

• I don't, I just don't wear them and they are.