Opinions on this style and look?

Also where can I buy a jacket like this haha Opinions on this style and look?Opinions on this style and look?

69

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a bit mismatched in my opinion. I mean, the top doesn't quite go with the rest. The jeans go with the jacket. Maybe it's just me. What I know about fashion could be written on the sole of a mosquito's foot.

Most Helpful Girl

• The shirt it too dressy to go with the knee cut jeans. And the jacket completely makes her look like she got dressed in the dark.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 8

• Im sure target or Kmart sells them. literally any clothing store.
    And that look doesn't fit her... or maybe its the face im irked by.

• Don't like the leather jacket

• Holey jeans are all the rage. We did the same thing int he 70's. Just dumb, silly, you'll grow out of it. Or maybe not. LOL
    Otherwise she's pretty cute.

• Is it a leather jacket? Seems it doesnot go with the dress. A shrug would have bwen better.

By the way I just adored the body.

• I guess people are still into pimping

• There's these places that are very well known for selling these type of jackets. They're called "stores". You might want write that down so you don't forget

• It looks great if it fits your personality. Your personality always out rules your outfit. Outfit will clash if it doesn't match your inner being.

• I like it on you. Looks good, fits your style and is playful

• I dont like it.

What Girls Said 5

• That's a good look, very trendy. I'd look at Forever 21.

• Love it!!

• Change the jeans for dark blue or black, the rest looks awesome. I wonder what shoes is she wearing

• I wouldn't wear it but the jacket is hot

• Maybe try a darker wash in jeans, but the jacket works.