My hair cut made me cry all last night, I made a huge mistake!

Help! Last night I decided to cut my bangs a side sweep, my hair is pretty long, all the way to the middle of my back.

The bangs looked good but then I wanted to layer it, I took all the wrong hair and razored it.

I look SCENE! And I'm not scene at all, I'm a dancer, a girly girl, a really fit looking person and now I have a short/ long look, and I absolutely hate it. I've felt like I am getting stabbed in the heart ever since, you know how a girls hair is her everything. Well now its all thin, I've been doing research on styles I can make it, plus guys who aren't scene hate scene hair! ooohh imma be ugly! :( My hair is all short in the front. And my hair is naturally curly and it would look hella cute all the time cause it would be really thick, now its all thin and ugly I really have been so sad, I don't know what to do, I hate my hair, I hate short hair on me...I'll admit it looks good for a scene hair cut but I don't wanna be scene!

my hair is naturally curly, when I have it straight is looks scene, when its curly, its a MULLET! omg, I'm so sad, seriously, you guys have no idea, it looks so bad, its all short in the front and long in the back, I'm so mad at myself for cutting my hair

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't think it's the hair that will be the problem; it's the way you overdramatize the simplest things. Your hair will grow back, it's not like you developed cancer and it fell out.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• I did the same thing last year, so I bought a bunch of headbands to cover my bangs until they were long enough to sweep to the side. A couple of months and it was fine.

• its a lie that only scene girls can have that hair cutt. this is the rule I live by, if you are not prepared for a change or a mistake then don't let anyone touch your hair. I once have some one cut off a really big chunk they didn't mean to. so instead of 2 inches off it was 4 and the dye she mixed wrong and I had yellow hair. but you get use to these things.

• I do not know what "scene" is, however hair does grow back and in no time it will look different and hopefully you will feel better.

hope that helps...

• without knowing what your haircut looks like, how about getting a waving iron (or a double barrel curling iron) and use that on your hair to create texture?