How long will it take to let my hair grow out?

So around the fourth of July I cut all my hair off and its been half a year butit is still almost the same length I just wanna know how long will it take for it to grow out

Most Helpful Guy

• Mine has grown about 10 inches in a little over a year. Yours should be even faster since you're a girl.

But then again, I drink A LOT of milk.

Most Helpful Girl

• I had cut Mine off 3 Years ago and Now... Long, Past my Bra Line this Time
    It all Depends on the Individual as to how Fast the hair Goes and Grows. xx

Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• About 3-4 months I think.

• its been like sixmonths

• That's kinda strange, it's like you were exposed to radiation... your hair should have grown by now.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm growing my hair out too. Google all the info you can about hair growing journeys. I looked up a bunch of vids on YouTube. There are vitamins, things you can put on yoyr hair, diets, and all kinds of secrets. I hope it works out for you!

• ıt changes person to person but there r some oils like argan - which helps it grow faster

• I cut my hair like almost exactly when you did! It's finally starting to reach my shoulders...