Is it true that a curtain fringe doesn't look good on a person with a mid to small forehead?

The hairdressed I went to the other day said I don't have a big enough forehead for it. I think she might be wrong... in a sense that a variation on the topic might suite me very well...

Curtain fringe examples/variations:

• It's true.
  • Depends on the variation.
  • It's not true.
  • No idea.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not sure on the size of your forehead but unless its deformed levels of small I don't see how a curtain fringe wouldn't work.

Would look different certainly but not necessarily worse.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, these are celebrities which means they go to professionals. Professionals know what looks good on who. And I agree with that. Certain hair styles for certain people but if you want to rock it, go right ahead.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• WTH? Is this the new thing? Why be so hyper critical? If someone likes it, then they like it. It's really none of your business. Are you asking if you look good this way, then try it and see, but don't judge others over something so trivial.

Judging others? Are you sure you're reading my question correctly?
      I'm positive you've missed all the points I made + the basic question I asked...

• That's hot. Post a picture of yourself and i'll have a better idea. It's hard to say just like that but your hairdresser might be right considering that's her job but on the other hand it's also about personal preference.

• I think it's hot

What Girls Said 1