What do you think of both of these dresses?

And do you think the first one is slutty or glamorous? What do you think of both?

157

Most Helpful Guy

• i don't see clothing as being slutty or not slutty. the first dress is pretty formal/glamorous. the second one seems more casual but it may just be the picture

Most Helpful Girl

• I have seen that same 1st dress on Miss Guided site earlier today. I was searching for red to burgundy dresses, out of all of them, that one did not catch my eye. I do not like it. I think it is poorly made around the cleavage area. The only thing I like about it is its wrapping around the neck which adds glamour, but then again there are tons of similar dresses that look prettier. The second dress however, is way better. I love the color and I love velvet. Both of them are not the most modest dresses as they go way above the knees, but the first dress is sluttier, at least the second dress covers the entire cleavage.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 6

• I like the first one, but not the second one.

• I like them both. I'd like them even better if they were on a pile on the floor next to my bed.

also, the first one is glamorous, not slutty.

• Depends on what size boobs in first dress

• The first one is kind of tacky. If it was just a little bit longer then it would be more of a sexy glamorous look rather than slutty. They both look quite cheap to me.

• what am i supposed to say?

• What comes to mind when you see them?

• I didn't say you did, you said nothing.

• i said what i felt, i apparently said the wrong thing though

What Girls Said 14

• The first one is bangin! But im not comfortable wearing that in public. The second just ain't cute at all

• The first one is certainly expressive. You will be noticed. I wouldn't call it slutty nor glamorous, but you cannot wear it at whatever party. I like the other one more, certainly if you have wide shoulders like the lady. Its even nicer with athletic shoulders and arms and it still shows your breasts.

• You still haven't decided yet? LOL
    First one

• I really like the first one, but it's not appropriate for every occassion. the second one looks kind of like a nightgown to me.

• i think they're both really nice, dont worry about looking "slutty" i think it's a stupid thing to think, i always used to think that but then realised: how can an item of clothing define my sexuality? its just the human body and you should dress however you like, the first dress is a gorgeous colour who cares if it shows off some boobs!!:)

• I like them both, but they're too revealing to me so I wouldn't wear them.

• Oh how come?

• I like to dress more modestly. I like the design of them but if they were longer I would like them more, but that's just my tastes.

• I like the first one more because the material and color are better. I find it a bit slutty but it still looks good.

• 1st is ok in a way
    2nd no.

• I like the first dress

• The second one is way more in style and it's really cute! The first one is cute too but I could see it looking a little slutty especially if you have a larger chest. But they're both cute

• I love the first one it is sexy

• Glamorous

• Dress 2 is my favorite.

• yeah the first looks slutty n ı like the second one