Guys, what are your top 5 likes/dislikes pertaining to women's fashion?

what do you like and not like to see? also state where you are from please! i say that because sometimes i think people from big cities ( nyc/la/sf) have different taste than people from say kansas or arkansas or something

Most Helpful Guy

• I like almost anything actually haha. The thing I can't stand is dressing ghetto like the chola big hoop earrings and eyebrows with the blue makeup haha.

<--- California

Sponsored

What Guys Said 10

• Hate piercings , tattoos , slutty tops and skirts of all kinds I'd never go for a girl with it all on show it's disgusting.. hate fake tan , false nails and eye lashes , hate jeans or tight pants or big jewellery. Love styled hair , long dresses.. immaculately presented make -up

• likes: good hair style, light lipstick, (mehendi) mehendi is something only muslims know, and most of the muslim girls wear it, and i really like mehendi on a girls hand, not sure if it counts in fashion but i like that very much.

Dislikes : too much make up, wearing revealing clothes.

• I don't like women who are in cute dresses. I like women to be dressed up in tomboy clothing like hat and jeans with converse so their feet smell bad which is sexy lol. This is 21st century and women should stop with the petite looks. They deserve to try out more straight forward fashion. Also, I am from Los Angeles California but West LA to be exact and lots of women dress up the way I like.

• Almost everything today in women's fashion is pure ugliness. We have seen countless of abominations for the past 16 years and you still buy this trash. And the more you buy it the uglier the products are. As if the designers are wondering when you gonna stop and try to think of even more ugly products.

• dislikes: High waisted anything, bell bottom jeans, bright face paint, manly hats, baggy jeans, long nails, boy haircuts, ear gauges, tattoos, piercings, suits/business apparel,

Likes: subtle jewlry (necklaces, braclets especially), clothing wise all female clothing is feminine thus it looks good on females. Casual
    California, Sacramento

• hair, jeans, top, jacket , smile.
    city you won't know, lol

• chicks look hot in really high heels, tight dress, choker, make up and nice hair. I dislike girls that wear flat shoes and that do not make an effort to look sexy

• I don't really like it when women pile on the make up. A bit is nice, but a lot is a turn off.

• what do you consider a lot?

• a lot of girls no makeup look is actually tons of makeup

• Well that's something I didn't know. But when there's an obvious thick layer of make up on, I'm not to keen on that.

• I hate tongue peircings and bell bottoms on women

• Your lips are awesome

What Girls Said 0