Ladies, what length of yoga pants would you pick?

Why are there different lengths and do they benefit you in anyway?

• Yoga Pants
    56% (22)
  • Yoga Capris
    44% (17)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

24

Most Helpful Girl

• I think capris look cuter. But it depends on the weather. If it's cold I'm gonna wear the long ones.

• What is it about capris that makes them look cuter?

• Sorry for the mix up.

I have heard some people say that if they wear boots with capris they make sure the boot touches the capris. Why does it seem so weird to have a gap like that if they don't touch?

• I told you: it's just my personal preference

Sponsored

What Girls Said 23

• There are yoga shorts too, by the way. I think the shorter they are, the less fabric to worry about tripping over when doing exercises. I have long yoga pants that flare out past the knee. No idea why they're designed that way, really stupid, because I have tripped on the pants leg when jogging.

• Do you like them the pants to look a certain way? I have heard talk about tummy panels, and mesh panels.

• For print, I really like cutesy type designs. Like polka dots, florals, etc.

• Those are cute. :)

• I like 7/8's with mesh panels.
    I don't like capris as the legs sort of crinkle up and sit behind my knees

• Is 7/8's a measurement or something else?
      What is it about the mesh panels that you like?

You are the first person to tell me something about how capris aren't as "functional". Thank you for that. I would love to hear more.

• I love how specific you were with the top and the activity. Can I hear more about why you categorized them that way? Unless it's too personal for you.

• I don't like feeling wet sweaty fabric doing yoga

• It's sooo hot here, you really notice the difference in length. In fact it's too hot for either length today!

• If it was colder, would you wear those types of clothes?

• That's what I got them for originally - looked like just the thing for busting some moves in, for that nintendo wii dance game "just dance 2"! Then I decided they were actually kind of flattering

• Now you peaked my curiosity...

In what ways do they "flatter" you?

• I use both, but yoga pants more often than not. Capris i use more often in the summer.

• Capris look stupid and I can't see their purpose. If it's cold, you want the whole of your legs covered. If it's warm, why would you want to cover your knees? There are these things called "shorts" which work well.

• I like the capris better for working out and warm weather errand running. Yoga pants are better for lounging and cooler weather errand running and outings.

• i wear the capri style compression tights. i dont really like the full length ones

• What do the compression tights do for you?

• ? tummy panels?

• More material above the waist to cover your tummy, from what I hear.

• I like the capris kind. Also, I cannot STAND the look of bare feet in long, tight pants. I dunno why.

• What do you like most about the capris?

• I totally agree they look cuter. Do you have some pairs that have cute interesting designs on them that you really like?

• Most of mine are straight black or heather grey, but some have pink or green hems or things like the VS Pink logo.

• I prefer yoga pants
    Capris are just weird to me in general lol

• ı like long ones

• I like both for different reasons

• I prefer the ones that cover all my legs. Scars on legs from a long ago bike accident.

• Do you wear yoga pants for any particular reason?

• If you are working out do you wear just a regular t-shirt or something that goes with your yoga pants like a sports bra or tank top?

• Nothing less then a tank top unless I'm at home.

• i wear tights.

• none. yoga pants are so ugly

• It depends on how the weather is but I like pants still

• So the difference in length is just for the weather?

• What is an example of looking good and looking bad for her?

• the diff b/t lounge clothes, and actually dressing up a little. It kinda depends on the person and their preference of what they like. Guys don't even need that much info, just make sure your fashion is alright

• In winter I go for the pants. In summer I use both.

• currently i wear the pants with uggs and long socks.

• Capris.

• What do you like about them?

• I'm saying I want to look good for myself.

• Very valid point. And I respect that.

I think guys just need to be more careful about objectifying ladies just because they are right there. They should ignore the impulse. Right?

• flare out yoga pants

• Why the flare out ones?

Even tho they flare is the rest of it still form fitting?

• Yoga capris

• Eight feet.

• Capris, they're comfier and more suited for warmer weather in Australia.

• Definitely B. Wayyyyy sexier 😉