Why do girls delete a very sexy photo they once posted on Instagram?

I have noticed that some girls posted a super sexy and very revealing photo of themselves on Instagram. A short while later, maybe a day or two, but who's counting, they deleted that photo. No, I am not sad because I truly don't give a damn. I am not that thirsty. I am just curious to why sometimes girls do this?

Most Helpful Girl

• They either just wanted to get people to see it for attention, or for a special someone to see it and then once they have given it enough time/the person noticed it, they'll delete it because its unnecessary. That is just common from most girls I talk to and from past experience.

• That's an interesting reason. Well I know for sure those girls are not trying to get that special attention from me.

Most Helpful Guy

• i guess they send her texts like "send nudes, you are hot, sexy , will you be my girlfriend, i want you in bed"

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

• They either changed their mind on having it up or they were getting really creepy messages because of it.

• creeps maybe

What Guys Said 4

• Probably to cock tease the their followers to DM them lol

• They probably thought it was a cringeworthy photo.

• I've never known a girl to delete a very sexy photo. They want the attention so it seems weird for them to delete it.

• Obviously you do care otherwise you wouldn't ask the question

• Actually, I think it's a good thing because that maybe there are girls out there that feel embarrassed looking like a hooker. It seems like every girl out there has no problem showing the world how slutty they can be.