To bra, or not to bra?

Going to a Christmas party on the weekend, and I'm wearing a low cut black spaghetti strap dress. I'm not sure whether I should wear a bra or not with it. it does show quite a bit of cleavage as it's very low cut (v neck and goes to around my sternum). I do have a bra that is almost covered by the dress, but the straps show and I have to continuously push down the middle cause it does show with the v cut. but I didn't know if going bra less would be too trashy? I'm a small c cup if that helps.

Also the guy I like is gonna be there so I really don't want to come across as trashy.

1114

Most Helpful Guy

• How firm are your breasts when unsupported? If you have a nice natural shape, then I'd say go braless.

• So what do you think you'll do?

• So you think braless is the way to go?

• It probably is, but depends on your specific case (and what you know about the guy). Happy to discuss further. You can message me if you'd like.

Most Helpful Girl

• Braless is sexy if the right outfit! I've found most guys seem to like it regardless. Doesn't look trashy most of the time. And you can enjoy the looks :)

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 13

• I would say, go without. You don't want to be adjusting constantly to make sure your bra stays hidden. The style and cut of the dress is not made for a bra anyway. I wouldn't consider bra-less under a classy dress to be trashy anyway. Just make sure that everything stays in place... double sides tape may be needed to stop the bodice from gaping...

• If you just want to impress your crush, then do what HE would like. Do you think he's into sexy stuff?

• Well I've worn the dress with a bra around him before and he said he had to keep reminding himself to make eye contact, but the he definitely wasn't complaining... so I'd say yes?

• "Hi. Whats up. Oh me? Im ok i guess. Its just im not ok in this dress. A friend told me to wear it. She said its ok. Dunno. What do you think?"

Bingo.

• Ok thankyou :)

• I'd say skip the bra. Get his attention. Your body can say trashy, but your personality can be classy.

• Well he already knows my personality, we've been friends for like five years.

• Haha yes I get you :) thankyou for your help!

• Anytime ;)

• i think no bra... give all the guys a Christmas treat

• hope we get to see you in your dress on here ;)

• spoilsport lol... have a great party anyway

• Haha thanks :)

• if it fits go braless let the girls hang!

• you will feel comfertable

• without a bra! have fun!

• Not bra.. mmh ready for suck

• What's comfortable? Who gives a rusty blood gutted fuck who thinks what is trashy? Fuck em if they can't take a joke, and joke em if they can't take a fuck.

• yes!! you should!! don't want guys to harass you, unless you want that to happen

• To a brah stop asking these kind of questions bra.

• No bra,

• bra, always

What Girls Said 10

• Use sticky tits!! It's an adhesive bra. U can chose a cup size and it sticks to ur boobs and pushes them up for bra-like cleavage. I don't think you would be able to see it from the back..

Google adhesive bra. Maybe like 30$ find them at Macy's or Jc penny's

• I personally think anything larger than an A needs a bra (think Gwen Stephanie vs Lena Dunham big difference). There are many different bras out there that solve most issues, you may just need a bra for the dress.

• I mean I don't think I'm far off Gwen Stefani, I'm a small c/big b and she's a b cup. And Gwen looks classy. But then again I suppose I am still a little bigger, I was just trying to avoid spending more money!

• If your breasts are firm, you could go braless, but then be sure your nipples don't come through the dress. Then everybody knows you don't wear a bra.

• Don't bother wearing a bra, having to adjust it every few minutes is so annoying and will look trashier than not wearing one. As long as your dress is form fitting and your breasts won't be visible the moment you lean in to somebody, you're fine.

• It's pretty form fitting and no gaping, the dress provides quite a bit of support in itself so I guess that's good

• That's great. Free your boobs for that one night. Perhaps stick some tape over the nipples in case it's chilly there, don't want to embarrass yourself. Good luck with your man by the way.

• Thankfully the dress is thick and I live in Australia and it's pretty much summer here so that won't be a problem haha, but thankyou! :)

• Sounds like that dress was made to be worn without a bra, plus a bra is really always optional with a dress.

• You could go braless, just get some petals to cover up the nipples

• The dress is thick enough that my nipples wouldn't be a problem.

• I'd go for it

• Wear a bra, it's better to have your strap bra show than anything else...

• It's not really the strap showing that's the problem, it's the middle of the bra, my dress is a low cut v neckline that goes to my sternum, so the cut of the dress always shows the middle of the bra :/

• :/ wear a tank top under a formal dress? I've never heard that suggestion before lol

• It's better than going out without a bra and showing your boobs at everyone... That's not descent at all.

• No Bra

• Not to !

• wear a bra