Is this alright for "club attire"?

I'm an extra in a show and I'm supposed to wear club attire. I didn't even own heels I had to buy some and this is the only dress I have. Will this be okay? Is this alright for

Updates:
Going to get a shorter more form fitting dress but are these heels better? s29.postimg.org/5bgn3ecqf/IMG_20161207_113938.jpg

0|0
9|5

Most Helpful Guy

• can't believe you don't own heels. they are the most important item for chicks to look hot. minimum 4 inches high to look sexy

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't own any, unless you count small heels on boots. Some of us are tomboys lol I think heels look really pretty, just would hate walking in them for a long time.

• Show All
    • @SovereignessofVamps most chicks moan and complain about wearing heels but they look hot. they just need to practice wearing them more and get used to it

• No most girls like them or even love them lol

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• Too conservative.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's fine, and sexy enough, especially if you're just an extra... What show?

0|0
    0|0
  • is this for Hawaii Five-0?

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never been clubbing, but I'd definitely need your number. Does that answer your question?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Nah you look fine! The dress is the perfect length for your body type 👌

0|0
    0|0
  • what show?

0|0
    0|0
  • It's fine, it's not too much

0|0
    0|0
  • too conservative for sure

0|0
    0|0
  • The dress isn't sexy enough... need something tighter if you want club wear

0|0
    0|0
    • Okay that's what I was scared of lol. I have a bit of a belly.

• Girl who cares about a bit of a belly! Men love those soft curves so own them ;)

Go a little tighter. Also I think its the belt that is giving it a too much of a "work" look instead of clubbing.

• Nope.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well what would you suggest

• Show All
    • I saw the link you posted in the update... they're a little out of style.

• Just wear boots then.

• Wear different heels or wear a pair of boots
    Find a sexier dress

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah it looks good

0|0
    0|0