Girls, getting waxed down there for the 1st time?

So it's the first time ever and it's happening in a few days because I'm done with the damn razors and I wanna take it all off. But since I've never done it I have a million questions about it. I chose 3:
1-How badly is the area hurt after you're done? For how long?
2-I heard you can't wax and have sex on the same day because it risks damaging your skin. Is that true? Have you tried doing that?
3-How much more does it hurt to go Brazilian?
Thank you!!!
Guys feel free to answer if you have experience with waxing hahaha

Most Helpful Guy

• I heard it's painful and can get infected if you did try to have sex that day since the skin is irritated

Most Helpful Girl

• Good luck to you, I've never been waxed and I don't mm plan to be. But I do you that you should trim before you go, the longer the hair is the more it will hurt. You might want to be safe rather than sorry and it'll probably be too sore for you to have sex the same day. And I'm sure going Brazilian would hurt pretty bad, you'd be completely bare.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• I had a girl wax my eyebrawls and around my mustache once. She took my eyebrawls and my lips off too. But my question is why are you taking it off in the first place when it's suppose to be there?

• Do girls have hair in the butt cracks?

What Girls Said 2

• you should laser!

• If you have shaved there before, be prepared it's going to hurt a lot. But once you started waxing it's going to be less painful (depends how often you do it) and less hair will grow (I've heard) in time