I look too young and can come off as young, what do I do?

I'm going to be 21 here in a month but a lot of people see me and think I'm 13. As a result, guys my age don't even glance at me. I'm also a very strong Christian so I haven't done a lot of things that other girls/guys my age do. I'm saving sex until marriage but I'm not a total prude. I drink very moderately (a bottle or two of Mikes Hard Lemonade is my limit) and I try not to cuss. My family is a bunch of wild child so I'm not opposed to others doing it. I just don't do those things. The bad thing is that my innocence combined with my looks makes me come off as 13. I even had one ruffle my hair and call me kid. I'm Just Two Years Younger! How can I hold on to my morals but look and seem my own age?

I already wear make up but maybe I'm doing it wrong? I'm 5"2 with shoulder length wavy brown hair. I have a baby face and chubby cheeks. I'm 140 lbs.

What Guys Said 2

• Women’s minds are poisoned by the industries that serve them. As an airbrush artist I would say you were using too much makeup if anything. What many times women think is a flaw is what guys like best. Example: “Chubby Cheeks”. At 5’2”, shoulder length wavy brown hair, and a chubby cheeks baby face, YOU SOUND ADORABLE. If I was around your age and single, I would want to meet you. Please keep in mind. Women’s minds are poisoned by the industries that serve them. So, stay focused on being more social and building your confidence. Sometimes the answer is not what you want but, what you need. Hugs

• Exactly why do you say you look 13? Is it your height, face, breasts? Frankly I am getting the impression that your breasts are not as develop as you wish they were. There for you lack confidence in yourself. Do not let this or anything else get in the way. Confidence is the number 1 beauty secret. Just stay focused on being more social and building your confidence. Also, confidence has nothing to do with virginity. I hope this helps.

What Girls Said 0