How to get a bigger butt (Petite girl)?

I'm 17, short and skinny. And I have an average ass. Its a little fat and kinda wide but I want to make it poke out more. I know about squatting and other exercises but if I do booty workouts, will I lose the little fat that I do have on my ass? Im afraid that the exercises will make my ass flat...

Most Helpful Guy

• No, squats will not burn the fat on your butt. Only running or intense cardio will burn fat (and that goes for anywhere on your body).

If you start squatting, it will only tone the muscles in your butt, and it will have no effect on the fat you have stored there.

Most Helpful Girl

• Squats will burn fat on your booty but build muscle so it'll become round and "poke out" like you want it to 😀

• Okay cool, thanks. Do you know of any other exercises to do?

• Umm donkey kicks are good, you're on all fours (hands and knees) and you keep your leg bent but you bring your foot towards your but then you put it almost down and do it again and repeat for the other leg, usually do about 15-30 each side but you can do more or less if you want 😁 and lunges help with getting a rounder booty too otherwise "luxe" on Facebook have good videos on growing the booty (they are a weight loss powder brand but they do fitness stuff) 😊

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 6

• The muscle from doing squats should push the fat back, so you'll have a nicer ass. I think?

• Like most people have said here, doing squats is your way to go, it doesn't burn the fat there, only cardio or any exercise that causes you to breathe heavier and faster will burn more fat, squats will just increase the muscle mass in your butt and make it larger, that's the way to go for you.

• If your petite with a petite butt, keep it like that, i find petite girls the sexyest,

• Its nice ti hear from guys like you. Most guys like big girls only nowadays and i feel hopeless

• Nah dont, i love pete body's, the way i can pick them up move them around, always the Smooth Skin, Im crazy Aboyt A Petite Girl Trust Me

• petite/skinny body with average ass sounds great to me, I'd just keep it as it is :P

other than squatting there isn't too much you can do anyway

• U should send me ass pics

• Make sure you eat enough calories while you workout. Don't eat too little or too much. Eat a little over what you would eat to maintain weight. With this you can gain more muscle as well as keep the fat

What Girls Said 2

• interval training and squats all day

• do squat