Opinions on crooked teeth?

This is kind of an odd question. I'm a female & I had braces but stopped wearing my retainers like an idiot. My top teeth are perfectly straight but my front four bottom teeth are sort of crowding, I've tried to shove my retainer over them but it's too painful. Anyway my boyfriend thinks that it's cute & now I'm curious, whats your opinion on crooked teeth?

Most Helpful Guy

• I specifically remember one girl with one tooth that was kind of wonky and I thought it was the cutest thing. Braces, retainers, a little crookedness, never bugged me.

But if you got West Virginia, squeal-like-a-pig-boy mouth where I can see twice as much gums as teeth when you smile, well, then I have to say you're just fucked. Proper. Fucked.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think crooked teeth is anything to worry about - especially if your boyfriend thinks it's cute :)

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• Crooked teeth are not a problem at all, it's about the girl's face and lips, she can always fix her teeth

• It's slightly unattractive but it doesn't really matter. My crush has crooked teeth but I'm still crazy about her

• If it's just the bottom, I think it's ok, but would you by any chance be willing to send me a pic of them?

What Girls Said 2

• I thnink you dont need to worry about what people say about you

• I don't mind slightly crooked teeth, but if it's so bad that the person can't properly close their mouth, I become concerned for them