Girls, what eye look goes with a black dress and silver jewelry?

Would a brown/light silver glitter crease go with that? Or anything else?

20

What Girls Said 19

• Well, I think the most important thing is to either do a dramatic eye or a dramatic lip, not both or it overpowers it... For dramatic eye, go with smoky eyes and a nude lipstick or for dramatic lips go for maybe berry/wine red lips and nude eyes.

• Where are you going and doing and at what time of day?

• It's my year 12 formal in the evening. And what lip colour would go with that? I'm somewhat pale, brown eyes, blonde hair

• I'd do a medium berry lip and nude shades with your eyes.

• Black goes well with any color but since you'll be wearing silver jewelry I recommend cool toned eye shadows like midnight blue or dark to pastel grey. An effortless yet stunning look would be just winged eye liner and red lipstick. Black really makes red lips pop. If you're going with dark and/or colorful eye shadow, though, it's best to go with nude lipstick. Dramatic eyes and lips don't go well together in my opinion.

• What colour are your eyes?

• You don't need to match your makeup to your outfit, that's weird!!

If it's a nighttime thing then maybe do a smokey eye with dark greys, charcoal, black. Loads of good mascara. A nude lip. And a pop of colour on the nails.

• Try a silver duochrome eyeshadow. I say this cause I don't really like silver eyeshadow for some reason so duochrome would add a nice flair.

• Well since the outfit is fairly neutral you can go with whatever you like. That look sounds quite nice in my opiniopn.

You can also go with a red lipstick and simpler eyes if it suits you.

• black smokey eyes

• Silver/glitter winged eyeliner!

• I would go for a smoky eye and red lip.

• depend on skintone more... if you have a warm skin tone i'd avoid silver makeup

• smokey eyes and lots of kohl and pretty much nude or light pink lips

• anything goes with black and silver but my opinion for your eye look sould be a light color and a silver color crease will make you look beautiful and very proper

• go with a more bold look like a smokey or semi smokey it will make your eyes pop against the dark color

• Black smokey eyes or brown

• Smokey eye babe

• Smoky eye + nude lip or nude eye with a cat eye or something like that and berry or wine red lips

• A light smoky eye with silver glitter on the center or a glittery silver eye with black liner

• Just a classic smokey eye, but not to much colour. To be honest, I don't like the pictures down below, I'm more of a neutral, classic and elegant type, not hooker type.
    When you have dark eyes, use black and when you have blue eyes, go more in brown and sandy colours. But google it! I really love Emma Watsons make-up. It's just brilliant!