(recently asked about club attire) are these heels and dress better?

This is the one I first posted lots of you said it was too businessy/ conservative so is the second outfit better suited for a club? (sorry about the mess)

Lol just noticed Edward there creeping on me
The outfit is for being a movie extra

Most Helpful Guy

• Scissorhand photo bomb lol

Most Helpful Girl

• I like that first picture better. It will give you more ability to dance and move around without having your skirt ride up. If you wear that second one, you will definitely get some male attention. I guess this depends on what you're going out for.

If you're going out with friends to have fun, wear the first one. If you're trying to get laid, wear the second one.

Personally, I'd wear the first. I wear more conservative clothing than that and still get plenty of attention. It's more about the way you walk and interact with people than the clothes you wear anyway. I mainly just go out ot have fun

• It's actually for being a movie extra :( lol. I feel so fat in both I just really hate my highly thighs. Not meaning to be such a self hater it's just an insecurity of mine. Most people said the first wasn't clubby enough

• Oh if you're going to be a movie extra, then definitely go with the second one. If you wear the first, then there's no way they'll give you a close-up. I'd say the heels are good too because the strap defines your ankle to make sure you don't look like you have cankles. Your thighs will look fine as long as you wear heels with them. You look good in both, but the second if you're going to be in a movie.

• Okay thanks for the advice! Appreciate it

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 4

• i like the first pic... good look in the movie

• I liked the first one

• Better dress than the first one

• First looks sexier

What Girls Said 8

• People wear all different things to a club.

It doesn't have to be tight n short to be club attire.

Think what you feel attractive in, sexy in, what might get the attention of the opposite/same sex, wear something that draws the eye to your best features, be it your legs, or your butt, a colour that might bring out your amazing eye colour, etc

• I like the first the best

• Maybe the first dress with the second heels? Everyone was saying it wasn't meant for a club now it's the oppsite.. I'm pretty sure it's because the one showing more of my legs makes me look ugly with the cellulite

• I didn't notice cellulite. I'm just not a fan of the second outfit

• The black dress looks the best.

• lol i actually prefer the first

• I like the first!

• Looks nice!!

• ı prefer the first one there must be some left for imagination

• I never saw your other post.

The first outfit in this post is better than the bottom pic. It's elegant, but sexy at the same time. Enjoy your night out 😊