Is a hairy girl a turn off?

im pretty hairy for a girl. I have pale skin and dark hair (even though I'm blonde) but it makes me so self conscious. I don't like shaving just because I have super sensitive skin and I get ingrown hairs really bad as well as rashes, but I also got a low pain level which makes waxing unbearable (and no money for lazer haha). I have noticeable hair on my back, arms and certain areas on my face. This is gross but my butt crack is full of hair like a mans and my pubs are so thick. I just want to be hair free because I think that no one will ever love a hairy beast like me. Is there anything I can do? And is hair such a turn off for men?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm sorry so many people say it's a turn off. I don't think it matters. Your value isn't in how much hair or lack of hair you have. Two of my past girlfriends have had a hormonal imbalance that made them grow hair on their stomach or lower back. I didn't care one bit because of how I felt about them. Don't feel like you need to change just for someone to like you. You're not a hairy beast you're a beautiful girl and some people are just too shallow to see that. Also I love the whole pale skin and dark hair look and many still do.

Most Helpful Girl

• I know the struggle girl. Your skin gets less sensitive the more you shave. I still get a couple ingrown hairs and rashes, but it's way better than like 3 years ago. Just make sure you do peeling before and use moisturizer after. I only shave my legs and pubic area, I leave the arms and the few stomach hairs. No guy has ever complained :)

Sponsored

What Guys Said 17

• It'd be a turn off to me. I don't even like hair on me, so even less on a girl.

• How hairy? like harry potter hairy?
    ilikethingssite.files.wordpress.com/.../pervyharry.png

• Yeh, get rid of it!

• I am sure guys will love to have a glimpse.

It varies from. person to person, for some it can be a turn on as well.

• Not to me. Hair is something I can very easily look past.

• First ask yourself a question. Is hairy man a turn off for you? if the answer is yes then definitely hairy girls are turn off for men.

• A little stash is fine... like peach fluff..

• What does your boobs and butt. look like? Because then it won't matter to me

• It wouldn't be a probem for me no.

• Yes it's a turn off

• Try using some hair removal cream, easy and painless.

• Don't shave your pubes !

• yepp shave itt

• Hairy girls are super sexy!

• Sure we all have to put on our safari hat and explore the jungle every now and then

• Yea.

• Tan Urself... pale is off trend nowadays

What Girls Said 6

• The more often you shave and maintain a care routine the more your skin gets used to it and will toughen a little.
    There are definitely guys who don't mind body hair, but if this is something that diminishes your confidence there are definitely things you can do including depilatory cream, just make sure you exfoliate and moisturise

• Waxing? ... and just cause you can't afford laser hair removal now, doesn't mean you won't be able to afford it in the future,,,, either get a better job or or save up to get it done later. Besides, only remove it from the more important places...

• It all depends how it looks. Fluffy hairs on an arm (even coloured) can be a sensual thing to touch.

• You're that hairy? I'd just wax it off.

• yeah it is

• If you have it on your back, arms and face, I recommend laser hair removal. That sounds sort of severe, especially if the hair is thick.